Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I do.

I wasn't really a DiLeo fan and I'm willing to give this dude a shot simply because he's a disciple or Morey, who's not bad.

reese125

every guy they bring in has some kind of past hype with them. at this point does anyone really care that much?

we know what its all about.

MDS

igy's way of his life is being threatened by howie roseman: basketball running his beloved team

for the rest of its just the sixers hiring a gm
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

He's actually right in that regard.  Right now, the Sixers FO looks eerily similar to the Eagles FO with Banner and Roseman.  Hinkie isn't a basketball head and neither is this stats/analytical nerd they hired last year from Memphis.  If those 2 are "it" then this will probably be just another Sixers disaster in a long line of Sixers disasters.  If they put a basketball guy in there who works well with Hinkie, then I think they have a legit shot at being a really good team. 

Of course, it's all pretty irrelevant what they do until the Heatles break up.   

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

lol at this kelvin sampson interview....jesus christ
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I can't wait to watch the Sixers get the 11th pick in the draft

ice grillin you

i cant wait until they draft kelly olynyk

BigEd76

Eagles_Legendz

Zeller>>>>Olynyk.  Zeller at least has a shred of athleticism. 

ice grillin you

zeller is actually really athletic....the sixers number one need right now are people who can run the floor...a point guard would be preferable and of a course a wing who can finish at the rim but id take zeller who can run up and down with the best of them as a big man

i watched the combine earlier this week and he stood out big time

if zeller can ever acrue a 12-15 footer he can be a valuable nba big....not saying hes going to be great but hes a way better option than olynyk

plus he doesnt have stringy greasy hair

Sgt PSN

I watched about 90 min of the combine too...mostly the centers....and Zeller was tearing it up pretty good.  Olynyk not so much.

I forget who it was, but one of those dudes only registered a 12.5" standing verticle.  Lol.  I can still get up higher than that.

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 22, 2013, 08:12:42 AM
I forget who it was, but one of those dudes only registered a 12.5" standing verticle.  Lol.  I can still get up higher than that.

Ha, you can't be serious. Jesus I wish I had been born tall.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.