Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

it's basically all offseason until the lottery balls are picked.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on October 30, 2013, 07:41:31 PM
i'm tempted to give it to you.

in game lines literally change by the basket...by the time i did it the heat will be giving pts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on October 30, 2013, 07:43:45 PM
it's basically all offseason until the lottery balls are picked.

In a way it'll be more entertaining than their typical mediocre season. They could flirt with various records for terribleness. Any actual wins could be fun and memorable, provided they don't derail the overall mission.

QuoteMichael Carter-Williams has 7 steals, the most by any player in NBA history in their career debut. **The only player ever with a triple-double in their NBA debut was Oscar Robertson in 1960 (21 Pts, 12 Reb, 10 Ast). (FROM ELIAS)

ice grillin you

the most exciting part will be seeing what hinkie can possibly get for one of or all of thad et hawes....i would shtein my pants if hinkie magic could somehow get another one out of someone

QB Eagles

I don't even care about the score in this game, I'm obsessed with MCW's drive to get a triple double.

phattymatty

right as i was about to say i think ET is going to have a good year, he missed a layup.

ice grillin you

et will get numbers because well someone has to on this team and theres no bench...really all the starters should put up decent stats....

but et will always suck

QB Eagles

I hope ET has an amazing season. Especially if the second half of the season is for another team.

phattymatty

I've never been an ET fan, but I think he'd be a good complimentary guy next year if the rest of the season goes as planned.

if anything i'd rather get rid of thad, dude goes into total spaz mode the second he hits the lane.