Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

He goes to NO as part of the Nerlins deal

phattymatty

for real? how do you know this before espn?

i need to tweet i guess.

PhillyPhreak54

I saw one of the New Orleans writers say it. But now one of the Philly guys says he stays. When the Holiday deal was announced they said 42 was going to NO.

I think I'll just wait for the dust to settle. Way too many trades tonight.

Nfl trades much easier to follow...I don't like the nba letting it hang out there

phattymatty

also i just got a thing for three nights free rooms at planet hollywood this monday. i took it. you're welcome to join.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks man...wish I could! No way I get away from work though. I'm still targeting Oct/Nov for a trip. It'll be here quick. I've got my Vegas fund locked and loaded already. Venetian sent me an offer for three nights and I've got two at Mirage. You down for a trip then?

Quote@Liberty_Ballers: RT @Chris_Broussard: source confirms Milwaukee traded 43rd pick (R Ledo) for rts to Nate Wolters. Ledo to Philly

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@ESPNAndyKatz: Breathe. Washington took Wolters. Then traded him to Sixers. Sixers moved Wolters to Bucks for Ledo and then moved Ledo to Atlanta.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

so what the farg did WE get out of that?

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on June 27, 2013, 11:53:42 PM
so what the farg did WE get out of that?

Somehow with all those trades they got Jrue back. Yep. It's Moneyball in action.

Or Arsalan Kazemi. Something like that.

QB Eagles

I think they got Kazemi at 54 and are still owed something by Dallas for Ledo. Not sure if they got anything else out of the Bucks in the Wolters/Ledo deal.

Yep. Sixers end the night with Noel, Kazemi and Carter-Williams, minus Jrue. They also come away with a 1-5 protected 2014 first rounder and potential future considerations from the Mavs and/or Bucks.

QB Eagles

Supposedly they tried to move ET tonight but it fell through. You gotta conclude he is not long for the team.

BigEd76

Noel, MCW, Kazemi, NO's 2014 1st (top-5 prot), BOS's 2014 2nd (via DAL), MIL's 2014 2nd.......so if Boston is awful too, that'll almost be like another 1st

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 28, 2013, 01:07:52 AM
so if Boston is awful too, that'll almost be like another 1st

troll
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

thought about this while in bed still super drunk this morning and still love it.

noel not going to be ready for a while. jrue gone. MCW will probably take a while to develop more. let dorrell shoot 90 3s a game and we are almost guaranteed the #1 pick next year. gonna be a rough season to watch but the future is looking very good.