Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dillen on June 27, 2013, 09:35:43 PM
What's the deal with Wiggins? All I know is he's tall for a SG and athletic as all hell. Can he actually play offense, or just dunk?

i preface this by saying ive only seen him in one real high school game that was on espn...the rest is all star games the nike hoop summit and youtube....but hes got an amazing handle, moves for days, and can get his own shot anytime he wants...i see a more athletic kevin durant but a couple inches shorter and of course doesnt have the same jumper (who does)

i dont even wanna let any hope seep into my body because i know in the end im just going to end up getting crushed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

They would get the following years pick...it all depends on how the trade is worded. It could be top 5 protected throughout or NO could have it top 5 protected, then top 10 protected or not protected etc.

For instance, the Sixers owe the Heat and Orlando a first. The Heat pick is lottery protected until 2016 (I believe) in which case it becomes two 2nds. The Orlando pick is lottery protected until 2016 (I think), then it's top 11 protected in 2017, then top 8 protected in 2018...then it turns into two 2nds. My years might be off but I'm pretty sure the picks are close.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 27, 2013, 09:08:25 PM
What do you think guys, is this the end of the Jrue Holiday era in Philadelphia? - Donovan McNabb

@donovanjmcnabb Could Nerlens Noel fall out of the first round?

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2013, 09:52:15 PM

i preface this by saying ive only seen him in one real high school game that was on espn...the rest is all star games the nike hoop summit and youtube....but hes got an amazing handle, moves for days, and can get his own shot anytime he wants...i see a more athletic kevin durant but a couple inches shorter and of course doesnt have the same jumper (who does)

speaking of KD, he's back in the goodman league this summer...you need to hit a game with me. he threw down a monster the other day already.

PhillyPhreak54

Reports coming out that Spurs assistant Brett Brown is the HC

ice grillin you

bbf's

QuoteCarter-Williams also revealed that when he and Nerlens Noel take the court for the Sixers this upcoming season, it'll be a reunion of sorts for the pair.

"Me and Nerlens grew up together. We're best friends We plated on the same AAU team together in high school. It's like a dream come true. We always talked about how we were both going to make it to the NBA. For us to make it on the same team is a blessing."

phattymatty

ice grillin you

phattymatty

phattymatty

if this team right this second, with the picks wearing their suits, plays the team from last season, they still win by 20.

PhillyPhreak54

Glen Rice Jr traded to Washington for 38 and 54

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

well since we already got C and PG, i think they go all out and get CJ leslie.

he's a poor man's caldwell-pope. but could be a better player.

DO IT.