Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

when your team is struggling offensively its always good to come out and take two meatballs right down broadway....be aggresive idiots
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

well that was pretty good for a guy with 12 career starts

ice grillin you

SD

MDS

the combined age of the cardinals pitchers tonight was 67

the phillies owe jonathan papelbon and cliff lee, combined age 67, another minimum 90 million over the next 3 years

NOT. FAIR.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the ____ million they get from the tv deal needs to go directly in to scouting and player development

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteNationals plan to hire Matt Williams as manager with goal of keeping Randy Knorr as bench coach. Timing of announcement not known.

Dillen

SD

The whining from 'Sox' fans after that call is going to be on a Buckner level woe is us.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

Wong gets picked off 1st with Beltran up as the tying run to end it.  This series is crazy

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2013, 10:23:08 AM
that would be a sick series....mirror images of each other...i think i would watch every single pitch of it and root as hard as ive ever rooted against a team

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 22, 2013, 07:53:32 AM
Quote from: Rome on October 20, 2013, 07:22:56 AM
I won't watch an inning of the Series, though, because farg Bahhhhstan and Baseball Nirvana.

how could you not watch this series
really any world series
but this one should be amazing

good thing romey decided to take a stand and not watch it