Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tim McCarver has awakened from a yearslong haze of bullshtein to make a very valid point

Managers have become slaves to pitch counts.

Scherzer should have stayed in. Especially when your BP is  loaded with known arsonists.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

McCarver was right.  Leyland farged that up big time.  You leave Scherzer in there until his arm falls off. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

whats the difference if the cardinals get another one, really

theyre like the steelers...you lose track

farg boston
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

As much as I loathe Boston I'm really happy for Shane.   I won't watch an inning of the Series, though, because farg Bahhhhstan and Baseball Nirvana.

ice grillin you

has easy chimed in on the cranial lumps granny?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 20, 2013, 07:22:56 AM
As much as I loathe Boston I'm really happy for Shane.   I won't watch an inning of the Series, though, because farg Bahhhhstan and Baseball Nirvana.

why would you give a flying farg about shane victorino....awwww im soooooo happy for shane....really happy....lol wtf?

and how could you not watch this series
really any world series
but this one should be amazing

more to the point....how can you be so wrong about EVERYTHING

MDS

im happy for a rich person who used to play for the team i like but now plays for a different team and is doing well but doesnt know me and i dont know him but i used to watch him play baseball and think hes good

thats my man rome lay off big guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes not a legendary phillie....hes already won a ws....its not like he played for them for 17 years won nothing then left and has a shot at a title now

im trying to figure out why anyone would be REALLY happy for him....did he come back from cancer this year?

also he plays for the most sickening team in pro sports

MDS

by having this very conversation we are enraging an otherwise calm and sober romey....the blood is boiling by the word. his worldview is being threatened. hes having to defend himself. this can only go one way.

tread lightly

ice grillin you

hopefully he doesnt see any of this until sunday at 4pm or after....he needs to be tanked

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if Munson is still happy for Harbaugh?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2013, 03:13:17 PM

lol...for what winning the superbowl?

why does that not suprise me

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2013, 03:13:17 PM

Salty that he won a super bowl with another team :boo
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds