Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they left the door open for pms greinke to start on 3 days. then theyd bring back kershaw and the jap in 5 and 6

vamos los doyer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Fold up the deck chairs Detroit.  Fatty Fielder K's on three straight pitches.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@RJinVegas: There have already been three 1-0 games this postseason. There were a total of three from 2002 to 2012 (h/t @ESPNStatsInfo)

PhillyPhreak54

So the Cards are going back to the Series...no way LA pulls this out now, right?

STL yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.

ice grillin you

dodgers have the talent.....cards have the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

la will fold as they usually down 3-1

cards-sawx
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

that would be a sick series....mirror images of each other...i think i would watch every single pitch of it and root as hard as ive ever rooted against a team

hbionic

Dodgers not done yet. Grienke and Kershaw take this to game 7 where we face Waino in St. Louis. Yup, we've got'em right where we want'em.  :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Jesus Jansen. Made it too close there at the end.

Ok, now it's time for Dodgers baseball. Kershaw, get us to game 7 where anything can happen.

...and I pray!  :evil
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Wow!! That play by Iglesias was beautiful

ice grillin you

i spent today in lake placid....but on the way up there I drove thru the town of witherbee, ny which couldnt have had more than 100 people in it but upon entering the town i passed a sign that read "welcome to witherbee, home of johnny podres"

PhillyPhreak54

Johnny Podres' corpse > Mike Mike

MDS

the great white havas definitely did some mike eruzione imitations today

he says he hates the great old usa but deep down, he knows he loves it

ice grillin you

lake placid is a gorgeous little village