Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

once the dust settles and the new stadium shine wears off youll see an increase in attendance

outside of boston dc ny philly its 100000000 percent a car culture. people drive everywhere yet hate traffic and long drives. this stadium will get down on the drive and traffic issues for a majority of people who attend braves games.

im not advocating the stadium....its a grotesque waste of public funds....but financially its smart for the organization
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on November 12, 2013, 12:36:50 PM
exactly, the issue is the lame ass fanbase not the location of the stadium.

location matters....caps are a perfect example....their attendance plummeted when they moved into downtown dc because their fanbase was made of white trash from southerm md who thought they would get murdered if they went downtown to see a game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its the same reason no villanova fans go to temple for their games...they think theyre gonna get shot if they go to north philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 12, 2013, 03:30:33 PM
its the same reason no villanova fans go to temple for their games...they think theyre gonna get shot if they go to north philly

I don't blame them North Philly is a shteinhole

MDS

the temple parts of north philly make the northeast look like a mexican whorehouse

the non temple parts of north philly make the northeast look like hanover, md

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on November 12, 2013, 09:57:01 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 12, 2013, 03:30:33 PM

I don't blame them North Philly is a shteinhole

btwn temple and market has been some wonderful redevelopment and is a destination area now...go a few blocks north of temple manke sure you bring your bazooka
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Tigers just traded Prince Fielder to Texas for Ian Kinsler...wow

SD

Is that confirmed? I saw that rumored earlier.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah all the baseball guys I follow are saying its just waiting commish approval because of the cash changing hands

BigEd76

Looks like Detroit is paying $30M of his salary

MDS

may be the dumbest trade of all time for texas

profar at 2b, kinsler at 1b. aint that hard.

MDS

peter bourjas for david freese

another interesting trade

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Yankee close to signing the keeper of the unwritten rules Brian McCann for 5/$80M