Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

did you run around chanting usa usa usa usa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no...i don't get why i would...lake placid is a big hippie enclave...lots of questioning of the united states there....of course its surrounded by crazy militia type country...

i never been there but i suppose its not a whole lot different than maybe vail colorado
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You'd be surprised how conservative the gazillionaires are in Colorado ski country.   One of my gal's friends lives in Breckenridge and she loathes liberals and Obama in particular.   I aced her out on Facebook because of her rants about the government.  It's not surprising because rich people tend to hate anyone who's taking a dime away from them because in their minds they think they're special and don't owe anyone anything.  I mean like God personally touched them on the shoulder and said, "here's a ton of money and good fortune, make sure you never give it away to those with nothing."

The funny thing is other than her hideous views on politics she and her husband (who's more of a centrist) are actually pretty nice people.   Get the bitch talking about politics and yikes... it's on like Babylon.

ice grillin you

that doesnt surprise me.....but i know the ski towns there also have tons of occupy snowboarder types n shtein....imagine dio if he was a ski bunny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Dillen

"and now the biggest threat in the Detroit lineup, Victor Martinez"

Nothing like the last 18 PA to make Martinez better than one of the best hitters in history, Joe Buck.

Don Ho

Joe Buck and Tim McCarver can really push one to the brink of suicide.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Victorino just hit a Slam to put Boston up 5-2.

Mock?

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein!!!!

Pineapple Head goes GRAND SLAM

Dillen

Quote from: Dillen on October 09, 2013, 10:32:23 PM
Former Astros RP 7.1 IP this postseason - 4 HR allowed. Aside from that one, Melancon blew game 2 (maybe gm 3?) I think, which Pittsburgh won anyways. David Carpenter blew the Braves vs. Uribe. Sounds about right.

+ Veras

Don Ho

2 for 23 before that bomb.  farging pineapple.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Veras spun that curve up there once too many to him

He's been in a massive slump, hence the forgoing of switch hitting, and that hanger was served Ina platter.

Wow

farging A this is the worst series possible *. If Boston wins then we get to hear all the chowdah heads from Bahstan celebrating. If the Cards win then it's more national media sucking off Baseball Heaven.

*assuming DET doesn't come back

PhillyPhreak54

Two played have more than one post season granny

Pineapple Head & Jim Thome

Don Ho

Great, one more week of Boston Strong and  that Hoyda Niel Diamond.  Wicked wonderful.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm rooting for bud Selig to cancel the series