Rest Of Baseball - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 11, 2013, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

good thing they signed laynce nix instead of him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This Wacha dude is good.

Combine that with LOS DOYERS not being able to hit well now and you've got a Phillies like performance with RISP

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2013, 05:45:49 PM
This Wacha dude is good.

Combine that with LOS DOYERS not being able to hit well now and you've got a Phillies like performance with RISP

I picked him up in my baseball keeper league this year, but ended up packaging him in a trade to get Cliff Lee and Josh Hamilton back when they weren't sure how long he'd be up. I'd say I regret making the trade, but I won the chip this year so, it paid off.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Holy crap was Rosenthall delivering in the ninth. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Not sure if I want Boston to lose just because it's a team from bean town or the stupid beard thing.

PhillyPhreak54

Anibal Sanchez throws 6 no hit innings but had quite a few walks. Albuquerque comes in and keeps it going.

1-0 game

love this type of ballgame in October

QB Eagles

Sox still hitless going into the bottom of the ninth.

Geowhizzer

Need Ed:

When was the last time both LCS games ended 1-0?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 12, 2013, 11:52:52 PM
When was the last time both LCS games ended 1-0?

The answer is never in the same year, let alone on the same day. There have only been a handful of 1-0 LCS games.

PhillyPhreak54

Red Sox offense is impressively shteintastic.

They're be in no hit again.

Any Clay Buchholtz looks like he's a meth head from WV

Dillen

Scherzer 7 IP 1 ER 13 K. Leaves 5-1. Ortiz grand slam ties the game next inning. Unreal. Bullpens are worthless.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus I was wondering what happened when I flipped back over

PhillyPhreak54

Detroit choke city.

Boston wins