i actually like the cardinals a lot...they are everything the phillies arent
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2013, 10:47:59 PM
really?

I absolutely love watching them

They play great baseball...every year. They can plug anyone in and its a lock whomever that person is will hit like .435 with runners on base.

However I get tired of the whole STL is the farging Shangri-La of baseball.

ice grillin you

yeah that shtein is annoying....but the team isnt

PhillyPhreak54

So therefore I root against the team because of their fan base.

Dodgers vs A's in the Series...lets go

QB Eagles

Wow. Cards-A's. I don't see how a Philly fan can go Dodgers in the postseason unless they are playing the NL East or some super hateable AL team in the Series. If the Cards win, BFD, it feels like it happens every other year.

ice grillin you

dodgers are my third most hated mlb team behind the mets and red sox

MDS

dodgers red sox

give bud selig what he wants
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

And make Havas' head explode at the same time? 

IN! 

Don Ho

Great game in Oakland with Verlander not giving up a hit through 6 2/3.  Bet no one is watching.  They're up against the NFL and NCAA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

I'm watching.  Verlander is dominating.

PhillyPhreak54

lol Miguel Cabrera during the on field celebration...stops to check his ridiculous earring...oh its there...resume partying

MDS

hes the best hitter since ted he can suck a fleshpop on homeplate for all i care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

You'd love that, wouldn't you?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Beltran...hosed Ellis in the top of the 10th.

HUGE play....gets Jay off the hook for his error

Don Ho

No Bums but damn I love night time baseball here.  Cards bullpen bent a few time but didn't break.  Michael Young being Michael Young.

farging Beltran:

QuoteBeltran has 16 home runs, 12 doubles and 34 RBIs in 40 career postseason games, and is hitting .345. He's also scored 42 runs and stolen 11 bases while with the Astros, Mets and Cardinals.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.