Super Bowl XLVII

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2013, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Minny was the same way.  Aside from the fact that their fight song is horrible, they play it after field goals which might be the lamest thing I've experienced live at a sporting event.  And that includes the wave.  And they blow that stupid viking horn after every 1st down.  I'd get it if it's used after big plays.....20 yd run or reception, a defensive take away or maybe even after a sack, but blowing the horn after a QB sneak on 2nd and inches on your own 30 is for the gays. 

Rome

Re the "move those chains" chant:  Jacksonville has been doing that shtein since the beginning of the franchise. 

When the Eagles played them in 2010 and Vick took them up and down the field, me and my guys were doing it until we literally got warned that we'd be thrown out of the stadium if we didn't knock it off.

PhillyPhreak54

The Panthers did a growl thing after every first down when I was there in 2003 and it was beyond annoying. Do those of you who were at that game remember that?

Do people really shake their keys?! That's awful

If Baltimore wins the Ray Lewis shtein is going to be insufferable

Munson

When Joe Flacco takes the first snap today, the only schools to have more QBs to start in the super bowl than University of Delaware will be Notre Dame, Alabama, Purdue, and California.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

where is everyone watching today....just at home?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I am at my place...have a few people coming over but nothing big. Working so much has nixed the Vegas trip of which I am extremely salty about so I just wanna stay in and chill.

Geowhizzer

At home with wife and kids.  Ordering pizza and wings.

ice grillin you

i had some zesty party i could have went to but i dont have off this year so im just chillin with some pigs in blankets and sunday gravy

Munson

Goin to a friends place around 5. No idea what food offerings will be there. Better be massive amounts of wings
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I'll watch it from home, if it's a good game.  If not, I'll putter around the house cleaning and getting ready for the week ahead.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

having people over to our house.  getting a wing tray, making a few dips, beers and chili.  keeping it simple.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

one of these honeys biggie got to creep with

MDS

lol @ this ray interview

please die already
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

how many baby mamas does Ray Ray have?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 03, 2013, 05:29:35 PM
how many baby mamas does Ray Ray have?

however many kids he has

just starting to hit me that the eagles special teams coach might win a superbowl and its a dagger