Super Bowl XLVII

Started by Diomedes, January 23, 2013, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on January 24, 2013, 11:46:47 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 24, 2013, 11:37:57 AM
That's the one thing that really pulls me towards SF.....just the fact that Pittsburgh wouldn't be atop the SB win list by themselves. 

The downer with Bodymore is that the team hasn't even been around for 20 years yet and would already have their 2nd. 

In short, it sucks being an Eagles fan.

However...seeing Baltimore win another SB would kill a lot of Steelers fans I know

Yeah they are farged either way. And the Steelers own window seems to have closed. Pennsyltuckians are aggressively tuning out football right now. Great time to hate the Steelers.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 24, 2013, 11:37:57 AM
In short, it sucks being an Eagles fan.

Yes it does.  At least we all have each other.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

shtein, just saw Jed York the Niners CEO.  He makes Theo Epstein look like a senior citizen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote"I don't do the gay guys man," said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah...can't be...in the locker room man. Nah."

Substitute "stillupfront" for gay and you'd have a riot on your hands.

General_Failure

I understand football is played by big dumb idiots, but you'd think they'd understand that when they play in San Fransisco, maybe they shouldn't rag on a significant portion of the city's population.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

It's refreshing when a minority expresses the same sort of bigoted bullshtein that whitey is always getting raked over the coals about.

PhillyPhreak54

Spin control in full effect now.

His Sf career is likely over. No way he can stick around after that.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

beyonce singing the national anthem at a press conference for the haters

Tomahawk

Yeah she should stick to lip synching.

ice grillin you

she has a very good voice actually which is what was so funny about people freaking out about her lip synching

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

So the symphony orchestra and the NPR station are both on the Ravens bandwagon, that's like 90% of Baltimore's white population accounted for. What's the Johns Hopkins faculty doing to celebrate?

ice grillin you

last ravens game i went to they were trying to start an eagles chant thing...this guy in one section was literally going down to the ramp and doing r-a-v-e-n-s RAVENS!....it was so pathetic...luckily its never caught on

they also do the key play thing that high schools do where on 3rd down they all jingle their keys

they also have the move those chains chant....

move those chains
move those chains
move those chains
whoof!

they are such a small time sports city its almost cute