im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

darick rodgers to the bills udfa......nice get
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

PhillyPhreak54

If he has his head on straight.

Saw where a scout said that his GM wouldn't sign Bray because he had the worlds worst whiteboard interview ever.

Way to come outta school early, kid.

PhillyPhreak54

And he's signing with Andy Reid

BigEd76

Kwame Geathers to San Diego.  Thought maybe the Eagles would have interest in him
Collin Klein to Houston
Matt Scott and Jordan Rodgers (Aaron's bro) to Jacksonville
Dave Kruger (yea there's another one) joins Paul in Cleveland
Ray-Ray Armstrong to St. Louis
Mike Golic Jr to Pittsburgh
Michael Zordich Jr to Carolina
Lawrence Okoye the British discus thrower to San Fran

BigEd76

Cris Carter's kid Duron signed with the Vikings

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 28, 2013, 03:22:21 PM
Cris Carter's kid Duron signed with the Vikings

so he can retire

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently he didn't sign - only invited to try out.

Baltimore asked him to do the same

ice grillin you

1. North Carolina ILB Kevin Reddick (Grade: 74) - SAINTS
We are surprised to see Reddick on the board. While he lacks ideal athleticism in space, which likely hurt him, he is an instinctive player who excels as a run defender and flashes as a blitzer.

2. Arizona QB Matt Scott (71) - JAGS
Scott gained momentum late in the process and has a lot of upside. He is an above-average athlete with a quick release, and shows ability to change release points and deliver accurate throws on the run. Scott doesn't have prototypical size, but he is a competitor who could be a steal as a free agent and develop into a strong backup.

3. Stanford OLB Chase Thomas (68) - SAINTS
Thomas lacks ideal athleticism and did not test well at the NFL combine, which likely caused him to go undrafted. However, he is a better football player than athlete and shows elite instincts that allow him to constantly find the ball. Thomas also brings upside as a pass-rusher.

4. Tennessee Tech WR Da'Rick Rogers (68) - BILLS
Rogers' off-the-field issues were the main cause of his slide. There is no denying the talent he shows on tape. Rogers is a physical route-runner with strong hands and the ability to create after the catch, and also flashes the ability to elevate and win one-on-one downfield battles. He will need strong leadership in the locker room, but if he can stay on the straight-and-narrow Rogers has a chance to develop into a strong No. 2 receiver.

5. Florida OT Xavier Nixon (66) - taterskinS
Nixon has quick feet for his size and flashes at times on tape, but he never realized his potential at Florida and appears to take plays off on tape. The concerns about his work ethic and desire to get better likely scared teams away.

6. Tennessee QB Tyler Bray (65) - CHIEFS
This is certainly a tough pill for Bray to swallow. He has the most arm talent and arguably the top physical skill in the entire quarterback class, but maturity issues, lack of ideal leadership, and poor mechanics and decision making hurt his stock.

The ideal fit for Bray would be with a team that has an established starter, allowing him to take a few years to mature and learn. If he can do that, and commit himself to improving, he has a chance to develop into a starter down the road.

7. Stony Brook RB Miguel Maysonet (62) - EAGLES
Maysonet was one of our favorite Day 3 sleepers. He has a low center of gravity and runs with above-average balance and lateral agility. In addition, he brings some versatility as a pass catcher out of the backfield. It won't be surprising if Maysonet is the next late-round/free-agent running back to become a big-time contributor in the league.

8. Sam Houston State DC Daxton Swanson (60) - COLTS
Swanson lacks ideal size, has just average speed and was inconsistent in run support. However, there is no denying his solid footwork, quick-twitch movement skills and playmaking instincts on tape. Swanson has a chance to develop into a steady sub-package nickelback.

9. Georgia DT Kwame Geathers (59) - CHARGERS
Geathers is a mountain of a man who can clog up the middle when he stays low, but he tends to play high, and is caught out of position too often. Plus, he doesn't have much upside as a pass rusher and projects as a two-down player at the NFL level.

10. South Carolina State S Jakar Hamilton (58) - COWBOYS
Hamilton is a former Georgia transfer who has big-time potential in terms of athleticism, speed and explosiveness. However, character concerns and maturity issues prevented him from being drafted. If Hamilton can focus, he has the range and versatility to hold up both in man coverage and as a center fielder in zone, and develop into a starter.

ice grillin you

loser geno smith fired his agent....this guy will def survive new york

Zanshin

Words can't describe how happy I was the Eagles didn't get cute and draft him.

PhillyPhreak54

I like the guy but that's a bitch move

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2013, 08:23:07 PM
I like the guy but that's a bitch move

You just described Donovan's 10 year tenure in Philly.

MDS

lets be real wilma fires the agent, donovan goes along with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.