The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2012, 05:01:41 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2012, 04:56:44 PM
Vick putting everyone on blast - said him and Andy would stay until 8 at night but a lot of other guys left early

hes such a phony

Truth hurts? I mean phony or not what does that say about the rest of these iceholes

MDS

who knows if its even true and who cares

they were 4-11 who is staying more than they have to.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the rest of them can burn in hell....i have a problem with a guy who spent his first decade in the nfl hating practice and avoiding film rooms like it was the plague now trying to call out a team he isnt going to be on next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2012, 05:06:35 PM
the rest of them can burn in hell....i have a problem with a guy who spent his first decade in the nfl hating practice and avoiding film rooms like it was the plague now trying to call out a team he isnt going to be on next year

Yeah but he changed up and was pretty dedicated to putting in the work since he got outta the clink

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2012, 05:08:27 PM
Yeah but he changed up and was pretty dedicated to putting in the work since he got outta the clink

no he wasnt

PhillyPhreak54

Ok.

And you know how? Everything written said he was a pretty dedicated teammate

Dillen

if he's been working his ass off and playing this farging bad, he might just be the worst QB of all time

Sgt PSN

It's funny that Vick is going to put in work after week 17 and will call out guys for not doing the same.  Probably should have done that back in Sept. 

BigEd76

Ike just called out DRC as one of the iceholes on the team that doesn't give a shtein

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dillen on December 30, 2012, 05:14:58 PM
if he's been working his ass off and playing this farging bad, he might just be the worst QB of all time

lol

pretty much

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 30, 2012, 05:15:43 PM
Ike just called out DRC as one of the iceholes on the team that doesn't give a shtein

Anyone else get called out?

I saw on twitter that Didinger ranted pretty hard

ice grillin you

rants on the last day of a 4-12 season are such a joke...who wouldnt give up at this point

Don Ho

Exactly, these fargtards should have been called out after the Browns game, a game they should have lost.  These losers were so close to being 1-15.  Browns win - lucky, Ravens win - lucky, Giants win - Coughlin brain fart.  I'll give them the win in Tampa. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

As bad as Assy was (incompetence) I never want to see DRC in an Eagles uniform again.   He's a gutless coward on the field.   farg him and ever other defensive bitch on that team.

Diomedes

not counting rookies -- Curry, Boykin, Cox, Kendricks all get a pass -- I can't think of five defensive players I want back.

Trent Cole -- he's a soldier, not a general and not a hero, but the team is gonna need some grizzled vets to settle them down
Ryans -- defensive captain
Graham -- I guess I have to admit he's shown enough this year to shut me up about him sucking, for now

I can't tell the difference between the DTs, but I coudn't dump them all.  I'd keep two of 'em just to round out my five, roll the dice.
Cullen Jenkins
Mike Patterson
Landri
Dixon
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger