The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 30, 2012, 01:37:54 PM
Gutless farging cowards.

yea they just suck

i know philly people always like to be macho and all that meathead nonsense but this team lacks talent. not really an effort thing. they are poorly coached, poorly prepared and have players that are not good.

thats why they are 4-12. its not really interesting. they blow. go watch something else.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Even when everybody else is playing like shtein, McCoy is still kinda good.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 30, 2012, 01:38:59 PM
Remember that recovered onsides kick?  Good times.

That one against dallas? That was fun. Pickle juice game?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

The bears repeating....this defense is zesty. Just plain flat out farging awful

PhillyPhreak54

Dillen

Predicted to my buddy a 49-7 final.. definitely possible

Don Ho

Enough Billick with the Vick and being rusty excuses.  He sucks, it's that simple.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

what happened on the last 4th down? Did he miss a chip shot FG?

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2012, 02:18:30 PM

If you missed it, it was the single ugliest kick in the history of sports. If they are trying to blow the game on purpose they can stop already.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 30, 2012, 02:18:30 PM

I think it was blocked... I went over to the redzone because really does it matter?

PhillyPhreak54

lol...it was a 26yd FG and he blew it that bad eh?

And apparently Vick missed a wide open guy on 3rd down?

Dillen

Damaris was wide open and overthrown

Henery hooked the shtein out of it

MDS

big thing is this ravens/bengals game

my baltimore +10 wins season long bet...in the hands of backups. i love it. LETS DO THIS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

yes, overthrew high in the middle of the end zone. They have dominated in the redzone all year so I don't get it. Not sure but I think the FG was just a flat out miss, never saw a ball like that without a block though.