The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Well at least we've got the Chuck Pagano story to cheer us up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

nnamdi getting beat deep and looking around confused.  we are getting all the greatest hits today
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Bryce Brown fumble coming up right after this message from our sponsor.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I have never looked forward to the end of a season.

Just die.  Everybody DIE.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on December 30, 2012, 01:24:27 PM
nnamdi getting beat deep and looking around confused.  we are getting all the greatest hits today

Havi was just thinking the same thing. We need a Bryce Brown fumble, a Maclin dive, a Vick goal line fumble, a King Dunlap hold/false start, a Celek celebration after a 1st down down by 20 etc .

PhillyPhreak54

I am at work...no TV.

We are installing our new computer system today.

Data entry > 14-0 Eagles losing in the 1st

MDS

i put the game on the small pip window while the main screen goes to redzone

and that might be overdoing it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

GeneralZOD

Watchin this team since 76, and Nnamdi is the worst cornerback I ever saw - even worse than Izel.... farg this, I'm going to KFC
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on December 30, 2012, 01:27:36 PM
Quote from: SunMo on December 30, 2012, 01:24:27 PM

Havi was just thinking the same thing. We need a Bryce Brown fumble, a Maclin dive, a Vick goal line fumble, a King Dunlap hold/false start, a Celek celebration after a 1st down down by 20 etc .

Pity we won't get to see a Jackson goal line fumble, but I guess we can't have everything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Don Ho

Quote from: GeneralZOD on December 30, 2012, 01:29:15 PM
Watchin this team since 76, and Nnamdi is the worst cornerback I ever saw - even worse than Izel.... farg this, I'm going to KFC

Get me an order of Crispy Strips, side mashed and a corn on the cob.

MDS

where are they "they might win this game! andy might go out on top, it wouldnt surprise me!" people?

donde es reality
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Did I black out for a couple months and wake up in time for the Pro Bowl? Jesus.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Remember that recovered onsides kick?  Good times.