The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lil Guy vs Skip Bayless LIVE on First Take Monday at 10ET!

MDS

if i become next skep bayless you can strike me down, ut me dick off and hang out with white people

AINT ME stillupfront's mom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I woke up this morning thinking about this game.

What is wrong with me? (Don't answer that.)

SD

Lol

ice grillin you

this is as close as ill ever get to rooting against the eagles....a win would be devastating
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Aren't they due for another last minute special teams win over the Giants? I lost track.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

only reason that i would possibly be able to root for the eagles to win today is if it somehow affected the skins playoff chances, but since it doesn't, go giants.

SunMo

farg rooting for the Eagles to lose to the Giants ever.  frauds.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Munson

andy trying to farg the giants in his last game
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

HA!  Mental midget is back.  God is he awful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Vick smiling after a turnover leads to a TD. This is the worst thing he's ever done.