The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Shocked we're getting it.  The Andy tirades will be at a fever pitch here on Sunday, not like they haven't been since the Lions game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2012, 05:36:05 PM
yes

and i get the game for some reason. cant wait to watch andy walk off the field for the last time. might crank one out to it.

Go on and think about Howie conducting a coaching search while doing it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2012, 05:36:05 PM
cant wait to watch andy walk off the field for the last time. might crank one out to it.

And somehow, this is probably a dramatic improvement from your normal whack off material.   

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2012, 06:41:22 PM
The Andy tirades will be at a fever pitch here on Sunday, not like they haven't been since the Lions game.

not sure why....this isnt rich kotite

andy is a good guy and the franchise won a ton of games while he was with them....hes just a terrible in game coach

its great for the football team and i cant wait until a new era starts but i would be lying if i said there wont be some melancholy sunday and i certainly wont be hating on him....that seems like piling on at this point...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 28, 2012, 07:54:03 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2012, 06:41:22 PM
The Andy tirades will be at a fever pitch here on Sunday, not like they haven't been since the Lions game.

not sure why....this isnt rich kotite

andy is a good guy and the franchise won a ton of games while he was with them....hes just a terrible in game coach

its great for the football team and i cant wait until a new era starts but i would be lying if i said there wont be some melancholy sunday and i certainly wont be hating on him....that seems like piling on at this point...

I feel the same. As much as I've been in favor of getting rid of him for quite a few years now, I do appreciate the continuity and relative stability he's given the franchise for 14 years.

I'm glad to see the Eagles heading in a new direction. They peaked 8 years ago and pretty much have a .500 record since then. Time for a change.

Don Ho

Not so much directed at Andy as it is more at the entire organization.  With the horrible drafts of 2010 and 11(2012 not so bad with Cox and Kendricks, Curry is better than we thought), terrible free agent signings of late, Howie, Juanny, Washburn, that damned wide 9, where the farg is Lurie?  Andy will unfortunately feel the wrath.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

if andy had started coaching the eagles in the late 2000's nfc hed last exactly 4 years

all im going to remember from him is
1. losing nfc title games and a super bowl with his loser handpicked qb
2. being a fat stubborn prick
3. coughing loudly
4. beating bad nfc east teams with players ray rhodes drafted

farg him, his terrible parenting and his god awful in game coaching. go away. thanks for nothing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

for hating first take so much...as a sports fan you sure do mirror the show

Rome

Don Ho

Quote"Making it to the NFC Championship is not easy, and I think they're starting to see that right now, that getting to the playoffs and going to the NFC Championship consistently, it's just not that easy," McNabb said.

farg going, how bout winning a few more.  1 for 5 ain't shtein.

Geowhizzer

Got a family committment, so I'll miss the last game.  Honestly, I'm not that upset.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you