Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

does doug martin run for 4 tds or 7
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Whenever Stockton calls the game, it's pretty much a guaranteed loss, but then we get Lynch talking about the good ol days with his boy Ronde.

I think this is the 2nd sellout of the year in Tampa.  As of 3 days ago it wasn't.  Damn Philly fans causing problems again

ice grillin you

its sold out because they are celebrating the ten year anniversary of their sb win

i wonder if they will be honoring blaine bishop

General_Failure

Yes, by wearing their oldschool jerseys.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 06, 2012, 12:14:27 PMits sold out because they are celebrating the ten year anniversary of their sb win

Did they schedule the celebration yesterday?

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 06, 2012, 12:41:45 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 06, 2012, 12:14:27 PMits sold out because they are celebrating the ten year anniversary of their sb win

Did they schedule the celebration yesterday?

i dont understand what you are saying?

without the celebration its gets nowhere near a sell out....you understand that from the day the celebration was announced until now there are a lot of people who bought tickets because of it?

BigEd76

and I'm saying it still wasn't close to a sellout as of Monday or Tuesday.  The map had Tampa blacked out up until yesterday.

ice grillin you

thats actually incorrect...its still not sold out....they passed the 85% mark to avoid the blackout in tha last couple of days...that could have meant selling ten more tickets

Sgt PSN

Why on earth would Eagles fans be buying up tickets to the Bucs game now?  I mean, I get it if 15k Eagles fans buy tickets back in Aug or Sept, but not a few days before the game when the Eagles are just a putrid laughingstock. 

I'm guessing that even though the SB Anniversary celebration was probably on the schedule 6 months ago, Tampa fans are just now realizing it and are buying tix to see John Lynch and Mike Alstott one more time.   

MDS

ive never seen easy this excited

he loves talking about other teams ticket sales
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 06, 2012, 02:00:10 PM
Why on earth would Eagles fans be buying up tickets to the Bucs game now?  I mean, I get it if 15k Eagles fans buy tickets back in Aug or Sept, but not a few days before the game when the Eagles are just a putrid laughingstock.     

is this what he was trying to say....i thought that at first but like you said it makes absolutely no sense

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 06, 2012, 02:00:10 PM
I'm guessing that even though the SB Anniversary celebration was probably on the schedule 6 months ago, Tampa fans are just now realizing it and are buying tix to see John Lynch and Mike Alstott one more time.   

just because they hit the 85% mark of tickets sold today doesnt mean there was a rush of tickets in the last couple days....they could have been 150 tickets short

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2012, 02:07:25 PM
ive never seen easy this excited

he loves talking about other teams ticket sales

i think what it is is that he is salty he didnt know about the anniversary celebration...hes probably on his other boards right now going off on people for not posting it

Rome

I didn't buy a ticket.

Yet.

General_Failure

Go on, throw your money away.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Season ticket installment money will be due soon enough.