Main Menu

Tampa Talk

Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Going into halftime up 3-0 means this is going to be the saddest second half collapse when they lose 6-3.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Just awful awful playcalling and blocking
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Also, Foles looks like he can be a competent QB if he has an offensive line in front of him
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Oh Jesus, are they not even going to wait for the second half to start the collapse?

Eagaholic

General_Failure

Funniest TD run I can currently recall seeing.

Sgt PSN

Wow...he pretty much walked into the endzone. 

Saw the entire Buc defense get drawn to the left side of the field and the right side was so wide open. 

PhillyPhreak54

So they lose this game when Brandon Graham late hits Freeman - kicks the flag and the Connor Barth hits a 79yd FG right?

Feva

Haha! How slow is Foles?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

The play before was really nice though.  I thought he was going to get sammiched and he just took a quick step up and then ran out to his right.  A stronger throw might have gotten Avant into the endzone (or at least further down field), but whatevs. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Feva on December 09, 2012, 02:23:25 PM
Haha! How slow is Foles?

The game clock actually started gaining time while he was running. 

Eagles_Legendz

foles seems decent again this week.  not saying superstar like, but he's at least been pretty decent the last two weeks.

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 09, 2012, 02:24:12 PM
The play before was really nice though.  I thought he was going to get sammiched and he just took a quick step up and then ran out to his right.  A stronger throw might have gotten Avant into the endzone (or at least further down field), but whatevs. 

Or if he'd bothered to stop and set up for the throw. It didn't hurt, so I guess I can't complain too much.

General_Failure

What the hell is going on in this game?

Feva

52 57 yds for Henery?

Way too long...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews