Main Menu

Tampa Talk

Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

"See what Josh Freeman does with this field position." Uh, well going by what I've seen so far, I'll guess nothing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

This is gonna be a 9-6 game

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2012, 01:54:21 PM
This is gonna be a 0-0 game

And maybe Nnamdi's dead, pre-emptively ruining next week's pep talk.

Feva

Get yo ass up, Nnamdi. Pacquiao landed harder than that last night...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was soft batch there...

I liked the Lynch story about calling the corners out and Andy agreeing with him

General_Failure

So that hitting a defenseless receiver rule, does that exist or is it something I just imagined?

BigEd76

How many times are they gonna tell us pimp is out for the year with a concussion?

General_Failure

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 09, 2012, 02:01:50 PM
How many times are they gonna tell us pimp is out for the year with a concussion?

There's no star players left healthy on the Eagles, and they have to talk about somebody.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Okay, so Avant still has his moments.

Munson

Holy jesus at that catch Avant
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Brown with an 11 yard run...he's now got 2 yards rushing on the day!
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Pretty sure the Bucs have brought a blitz on every single running play