Main Menu

Tampa Talk

Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jamar Chaney playing strongside and Mychal Kendricks at weakside?

Cool.

Eagaholic

actually glad he held on and took a sack rather than an int

General_Failure

Remember when these two teams were good? Me neither.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Celek concussed...

Foles has been trying to get him knocked out for weeks now

General_Failure

Who's left to lead them in pregame up-pumping next week? We'll get a peek of pregame warmups, and we'll see Nnamdi and Nate Allen looking confused at each other trying to figure out where everyone's supposed to group up.

MDS

ive seen one play on redzone so far...foles getting sacked

ok back to you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

boring game...folesy getting celek killed...OL struggling...brown no room to run

Eagaholic

Foles didn't force the ball for an int again. Nice

Eagaholic

Over under on the number of times Foles actually sets his feet and steps into a throw today  2

General_Failure

Munson

Run Bryce Brown up the middle and hope for a cutback lane...stop the outside sweeps.

And 40 minutes later, the first quarter ends
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: Munson on December 09, 2012, 01:41:49 PM
Run Bryce Brown up the middle and hope for a cutback lane...stop the outside sweeps.

You're just saying that because the tackles are being pushed seven yards back on every run.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

I've never seen a team so completely inept at blocking a blitz

Munson

LOL King Dunlap gets schooled by Daniel farging Te'o neishswhsism