Main Menu

Tampa Talk

Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2012, 07:35:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2012, 07:31:16 PM
Tell me why I should be in?

[Pedro Martinez voice]Who the hell is Mel Tucker?

saban disciple who will shove a broomstick up the ass of any player who isnt all in

They're going to hire Chip Kelly....Howie loves him

General_Failure

Until Chip Kelly uses Howie to bargain for a better contract elsewhere. Then that son of a bitch will rue the day he ever crossed Howard farging Roseman.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Not feeling Kelly and his spread offense in the NFC East. Reminds me of when Snyder went and got Spurrier.

ice grillin you

i want no part of any college coach......i think youve also said this before and i agree i want a nfl up and comer

m to the e to tha L
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2012, 07:55:34 PM
a want no part of any college coach......i think youve said this before but i want a nfl up and comer

m to the e to tha L

Yep...I want an NFL up and comer. Someone who knows whats up. Granted its a crapshoot with any new hire. You could get a Norv Turner type assistant or you can get a Mike McCarthy.

I will say if they find a Harbaugh type college coach I could be sold. I have read a bit on Kelly and while higher on him now than I was before I am not sold

ice grillin you

kelly is a prototype college coach.....he has no business in the big leagues

PhillyPhreak54

I know I do not want Josh McDaniels, Shanahan's kid or any young buck who thinks he's smarter than the game.

Greg Roman interests me.

ice grillin you

roman is a shore guy....id def take him

but mel is easily the best hire and for right now its not close

PhillyPhreak54

Howie makes me nervous with this - he's gonna want a guy he can control not someone who is gonna buck him

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2012, 08:07:09 PM
Howie makes me nervous with this - he's gonna want a guy he can control not someone who is gonna buck him

if this scenario plays out then just blow up the franchise....and cue lil guy spewing on about how we are terrible people for supporting the franchise

Rome

Who gives a damn at this point?   

reese125

Quote from: Rome on December 09, 2012, 07:16:02 PM
I just want Reid gone.

Who they hire a couple of months from now really doesn't mean spit to me tonight.

Also...

Quote"That's just a quarterback knowing what's going on and knowing that's what the defense was giving us," said Jeremy Maclin, who like Avant surpassed 100 yards Sunday. "He saw what they were doing and just came up with something he thought would work against it."

Avant said he wasn't sure whether Foles or Mornhinweg came up with the play. Mornhingweg said it was all Foles.

Foles just shrugged it all off.

"It's just playing ball, I don't know what to tell you," he said. "They have split safeties, so the middle of the field is open. So the big thing is,you don't want to lure a safety in with your eyes -- you try to keep your eyes away and get him the ball. ... Jason ran a great route. I got time."

Absolutely ridiculous.  The guy draws a fargin play up in the dirt and it works.  What's pathetic is the quarterback thought it up and the dipshteins with the binders full of offensive plays did not.

on the money

so what did foles do just completely pull a jamie foxx and say farg em? or they were so baffled that nothing was ever said in his helmet? im going with the latter which is so sad

Don Ho

Just retain Duce.  His reaction today to the winning touchdown was the only highlight of 2012.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on December 09, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
Give Foles a real offensive line and a coach that wants to use Shady/Brown, and I'm okay with him as the QB next year

100%  :yay 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.