Tampa Talk

Started by ice grillin you, December 05, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: General_Failure on December 09, 2012, 04:22:06 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on December 09, 2012, 04:21:01 PM
how many INT's should this dude have?

Half as many as Freeman in this game.

no doubt about that.  so far though, in each of his games so far he's had at least 2 dropped picks.

i'll admit it was kind of nice to see what an actual passer can do with what's left of the offense.  in all fairness though the buc's defense plays into reid's style of offense (pass pass pass punt).

to summarize. why win now scum bags?  so now they'll win out and get another mediocre draft pick to screw up.  sounds good.

Diomedes

I too prefer it when they screw up a top three pick.  It's so much more satisfying than when they screw up a mid round pick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

homer j....easy....are they eliminated from the playoffs because of dc's win?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2012, 04:35:12 PM
homer j....easy....are they eliminated from the playoffs because of dc's win?

yeah

General_Failure

It was nice to watch a game and not dread watching the last five minutes. They surprised me by winning, but I don't expect that to become a trend.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

When they got the ball back with 2+ min left, I was hoping that Foles would quickly lead them downfield for the go ahead score but still leave enough time for the ST or Def to blow it.  Sucks that they won but it's also nice to see Foles step up in crunch time.   

General_Failure

And best of all, no one important got hurt.

Sgt PSN

And he didn't puke. 

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2012, 04:26:08 PM
way to farg up draft positioning, losers

They have a decent shot of staying at #4 anyway, but top 2 is probably out

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on December 09, 2012, 04:35:11 PM

First person I thought of when I saw that catch was Orande Gadson.  That dude seemed to make 3 or 4 catches every year just like this one. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 09, 2012, 10:27:12 AM
I'll bet 50 that he doesn't gain less than 50.

you need my address?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Foles wore his jersey and pads to the postgame press conference.  grit

General_Failure

Did he at least put a nice blazer over top of them?