2012 - 2013 Philadelphia 76ers Regular Season Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 31, 2012, 08:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

dont know if anyone watched to the end or watched at all....i only watched the end....but i got to a bar at 9.16 and there was 1.11 left....the game didnt end until 9.32.....it was unfargingreal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

Yeah I watched, ending was frustrating as hell. It's nice having a bunch of guys on the team who can shoot though, opposed to just Jodie Meeks (sometimes). When they play real good teams they're going to get killed though. Nobody on the team drives to the basket. At the start of the 4th quarter they had only attempted 2 FT's or something.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dillen on November 17, 2012, 12:11:17 PM
Yeah I watched, ending was frustrating as hell. It's nice having a bunch of guys on the team who can shoot though, opposed to just Jodie Meeks (sometimes). When they play real good teams they're going to get killed though. Nobody on the team drives to the basket. At the start of the 4th quarter they had only attempted 2 FT's or something.

this isnt breaking news or anything but they still need a go to SG that can create on his own...but yeah in general no one on the team can get to the rim....its so frustrating

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@ESPNSteinLine: RT @WindhorstESPN: Sixers fear Andrew Bynum has done additional damage to knees by bowling recently, multiple sources told ESPN. Link coming

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Really!

You cannot make this shtein up.

If he's traded to any other team he's ballin by now. Come to Philly and its all about his farging hair and now bowling injuries.

BOWLING!

MOTHERfargING BOWLING!!

ice grillin you

has nothing to do with philly....he was damaged goods from the start....why do you think they got him for so cheap......i called this shtein from second one...its why i dont care at all...and in fact am glad about this as the last thing i ever wanted to happen was for them to sign him long term

ice grillin you

SD

They had an interview with Bynum on the pre game show. He said he bowls quite often but after bowling last saturday his right knee swelled up like his left knee. He seemed baffled by what was going on but was in good spirits like he'd be back at some point. I'd like to see him for a few months just to see what this team looks like. No way they sign him long term and I'll be shocked if a team takes a chance on him.

ice grillin you

holy shtein that was an amazing battle btwn jeru and kyrie

ice grillin you

sweet post move by et....doug finally putting him down on the blocks tonight and its looking good....hes had a great all around game

jeru has been just outstanding on kyrie irving

ice grillin you

Dillen

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on November 18, 2012, 06:21:58 PM
They had an interview with Bynum on the pre game show. He said he bowls quite often but after bowling last saturday his right knee swelled up like his left knee. He seemed baffled by what was going on but was in good spirits like he'd be back at some point. I'd like to see him for a few months just to see what this team looks like. No way they sign him long term and I'll be shocked if a team takes a chance on him.

They will definitely sign him long term - someone made a good point how Eric Gordon got a hefty deal on a bum knee and he ain't no big.