Awful loss.

the 4th quarter shooting was terrible.

Jrue first Sixer with 4 straight games with 7+ to's since Sir Charles

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

I've got a pair of tix I'm not using for tonight - not even looking for face at this point..

phattymatty

DH

face is 165 per ticket - $330 for the pair...looking for $150 for tonight for them both - I just want them out of my hands

MDS

can you give me tickets to wed dec 12 or sun dec 16 as a belated bar mitzvah present?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just scalp for five bucks and go sit down in them.....thats what me and matty would do

ice grillin you

not sure i have ever seen a team give up in the first half of one of the first ten games of a season

phattymatty

yeah that was pretty gross...i stopped watching at halftime and then forgot to put it back on.

ice grillin you

gonna be a lot of games like that this year because they have no one who can get to the basket...everything is a jumper...low % shots and when they arent falling its gonna get ugly

also without bynum they are horrendously bad on the glass

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2012, 08:47:36 AM
gonna be a lot of games like that this year because they have no one who can get to the basket...everything is a jumper...low % shots and when they arent falling its gonna get ugly

also without bynum they are horrendously bad on the glass

Yep yep yep.

Some nights their jumpers will fall and they'll shoot other teams outta the gym. But relying on jumpers is a flawed philosophy and when they're icy last night happens.

DH

MDS

yea if this was 3 weeks from now id take them. so why dont you respond to my pm you farging jew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

i was busy lighting my friday night candles..give me a bit, i'll check if i have those

SD

Bynum now has cartilidge problems in both knees. I'm still happy with the trade.