Week 7 - 2012

Started by ice grillin you, October 18, 2012, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the chances of a turnover in a kneel down situation vs. recovering an onside kick, scoring, recovering another onside kick and scoring again

i dont care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Tampa in the creamsicle uni's are putting it on New Orleans

Fred Davis likely tore his achilles...carted to the locker room

Chris Johnson going off too

MDS

FADE FLACCO

lookin like mike vick in the end zone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Brees has 4 TDs and over 300 yds passing in the 1st half

Would like to see this BAL/HOU game get switched to TEN/BUF.  21-20 at the half and Chris Johnson has over 130 yds rushing

MDS

easy this isnt 1996

you have redzone

PhillyPhreak54

Eli...good grief.

farging goofball

MDS

how did he ever win 2 super bowls

also how is brandon wheedon all of a sudden not awful

PhillyPhreak54

wow...Griffen made a great play on 4th and 10 and now just dropped a beaut into Santana Moss' arms for the go ahead TD

PhillyPhreak54

wowowowo Eli says farg you Bob Griffen and goes TD Cruz for 70some yds

Eagaholic

Suggs back and playing well for the Ravens. Same injury as Jason Peters only he didn't do it as many times. farg

MDS

is there a bigger fraud in the nfl than scam newton?

i hope pops cashed in when he went to auburn cause this dude aint shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs about to come back on NO

PhillyPhreak54

Woooooooooooooooooow

TB so close...Mike Williams stepped out of bounds and before that VJax missed the toe tap by a inch

ice grillin you

ppdc had the eagles sacking ben 10 times two weeks ago....he might not get sacked ten times this season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

how fat is jonathan dwyer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous