igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

second should be touchdown pass that cobb has thrown a terrible ball on tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

Eagles_Legendz

amazing what happens to Arizona's O when you don't just give them TOs all game.

Hawk

Is anyone else's NFL network coverage cutting to commercials in the middle of plays?

Don Ho

Eagles might be the luckiest 3-1 team in the NFL but the Cardinals are 1 A.

How in the hell did they lose to this team two weeks ago?  I know Vick blew, AR is an idiot, Assy's a waste, etc. but Kevin Kolb?  Please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

still dont get the eagles are lucky thing that everyone keeps saying...they drove a long field three different times to win games...and two of them were against baltimore and the giants...mix that in with a very good defense and i dont see a whole lot of luck

for sure they arent a dominant team but they have gone out and won games...they didnt back into anything

because of vicks turnovers you could say they are fortunate to be 3-1 but to say they are lucky is to not give them any credit

ice grillin you

four superbowl contenders and two franchise rookie qb's in these three 1pm games sunday....dont often see this in the early slot anymore

steelers - eagles
packers - colts
falcons - taterskins

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Cardinals' running game is really, really bad... and their offensive line is part of the problem. Infuriating that the Eagles couldn't do better out there, but shtein happens.

ice grillin you

andy lost that game with his 5-25 first half

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2012, 07:22:48 AM
still dont get the eagles are lucky thing that everyone keeps saying...they drove a long field three different times to win games...and two of them were against baltimore and the giants...mix that in with a very good defense and i dont see a whole lot of luck

for sure they arent a dominant team but they have gone out and won games...they didnt back into anything

because of vicks turnovers you could say they are fortunate to be 3-1 but to say they are lucky is to not give them any credit

Good points...and all teams the Eagles played have pretty decent defenses, except the giants who only have a good dline

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland up on NYG already

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

wow..Indy driving on GB 21-19 GB leads

KC just got screwed in ear by the refs...wow...flacco fumbles and its not called

Don Ho

Luck looks like the real deal.  farg Vick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.