Week Four - 2012

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 30, 2012, 12:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

arizona D is legit and the dolphins really do suck

im still confused
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Tannehill-Hartline connection is too strong

PhillyPhreak54

Kolbsy sacked twice more on that drive....

PhillyPhreak54

Rodgers poked in the eye and has to come out...Harrell in on 1st and goal and botches the handoff. He got tripped and couldn't make the handoff.

The only way the Saints D can get off the field...wonder if Spags regrets going there.

PhillyPhreak54

Kolbsy goes 46 to Roberts...need a stupid Tannehill pick to give the Cards a short field to nail home a cover

PhillyPhreak54

holy shtein....Naane fumbles for Miami....Peterson returns it down inside the five.

Munson

Why couldn't he return it all the way goddamn it
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah no shtein....

WORST PICK EVER thrown by Kolb.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Tannehill 80yds to Hartline.

What I say? They're like Montana and Rice!

Hartline has 245yrds receiving! Tannehill has over 400yds!

And yet the Eagles get farging FGs against them.

Suck my farging rooster, Kolb.

MDS

mcnabb cackling and rolling a blunt

holy farg is kolb horrendous
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol...Washington sacks Tannehill and forced a fumble. Cards at midfield. Kolb sacked on first play.

MDS

texas doofus has no pocket awareness

vegas doing silent fist pumps as every single teaser has been destroyed

Munson

..and the second play.

Who's offensive line is worse? Cards or Eagles?

PhillyPhreak54

Close to scoring and three bad throws from Kolbsy.

4th and game right here