Week 3 - 2012

Started by ice grillin you, September 20, 2012, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol thats the best cover ever

sweet fancy moses
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

unreal...I cannot believe it.

MDS

my bet is still pending on 5dimes

gimme by money. seattle won fair and square!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2012, 12:00:41 AM
my bet is still pending on 5dimes

gimme by money. seattle won fair and square!

They will gladly pay you. The public was loaded on GB. The bookies just won a shteinload

General_Failure

QuoteBrian Mitchell ‏@BmitchliveCSN
This is bs on the NFL's part. That's a terrible ass call. @nflcommish you need to get off your ass and get the regular refs back!!

Brian Mitchell ‏@BmitchliveCSN
It's time for the players to boycott the games if @nflcommish doesn't do why is right!

Brian Mitchell ‏@BmitchliveCSN
You talk about integrity. There is no such thing as integrity in the NFL since @nflcommish took over. The NFL is a joke!!

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 24, 2012, 11:50:33 PM
Are the guys in the review booth the regulars?  How in the farg did they miss that?

The simultaneity of a catch is not reviewable, and neither is pass interference. Given that, the review booth had no choice but to uphold the call on the field.

Don Ho

I thought the head ref went to review it.  Is it his call?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

apparently you cant review who had possession, just if it was a TD

i have no clue if thats true or why but the review people are the regular people. so you have to assume they know what theyre doing. but then again they reviewed 2 san fran challenges yesterday even though san fran didnt have timeouts

PhillyPhreak54

Imagine if this happened in one of those soccer nut countries?

Dead refs

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 25, 2012, 12:22:09 AM
I thought the head ref went to review it.  Is it his call?

Pretty sure all scoring plays are reviewed by the booth, but they can request the head official to go under the hood to talk things over with him.

Either way it doesn't matter, as the only thing you can review on this play is whether it was a complete or incomplete pass. You can't change the possession as ruled on the field, and you can't decide there was pass interference.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I just saw on twitter a screen shot of the NFL facebook page that said Seattle wins on hail mary and it had a pic of Tate catching the TD in the first half.

MDS

http://twitter.yfrog.com/z/hwtt3qbj

guy on left would have had 2 more points if call was right. i want attention for this. im not involved in this game but it is my worthless public yahoo league.

what are the odds

PhillyPhreak54