Week 3 - 2012

Started by ice grillin you, September 20, 2012, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

how can costas say matter of factly that the replay showed the kick was good....the same replay that at best you cant tell and if you really look it shows probably no good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was over...no good.

MDS

looked good to me

if it goes the uprights, its good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the replay they just showed to me was the clearest one yet that it was wide right

PhillyPhreak54

Per Mike Pereira - the entire ball must pass inside the upright - if it goes over it is not good

and also not reviewable

blown call

Because it happened to Big Bob Kraft something will get done. He probably got Roger outta bed

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2012, 12:23:14 AM
Per Mike Pereira - the entire ball must pass inside the upright - if it goes over it is not good

and also not reviewable

is pereia right on that?...im pretty sure the rule is the ball can go over

as for the review i believe you can review whether a ball goes btwn the uprights but not whether it goes over the upright...this is ridiculous in itself

whatever the rule imo the ball was wide right

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I always thought going over the goal post was still good. Maybe a recent rule change that didn't get much attention? 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn the Hawks have a relentless defense....this is fun to watch.

49ers, Cards and Hawks may have the top three D's right now as far as hitting people hard.

MDS

can you imagine the eagles against seattles d?

holllly good god
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Andy would throw 52 times and wonder why people are pissed.

Well uhhh mmhmmm we saw some things down the field in zero coverage and single high safety

PhillyPhreak54

jesus christ...8 sacks already!

Clemons has 4

MDS

is marty calling plays for gb?

call a shotgun draw or something, jesus. and i have money on seattle.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons