Week 3 - 2012

Started by ice grillin you, September 20, 2012, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i tried and its busy

and actually that might not get him fined, it might get him suspended. at this point packers charter should skip gb and fly to nyc. stand outside league office until justice is done.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

holy shtein its legit

i think its an office number...sounds like his secretary or something on the voicemail.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2012, 01:35:24 AM
https://twitter.com/NickHietpas/status/250463942982385664/photo/1

Clay Matthews posted King Roger's phone number on twitter

lololol

LOL that's awesome. Hope it's legit. I tried but it was busy, hopefully from all the others trying to call in. I'm gonna try again, got a 5 min message lined up if it lets me.

General_Failure

The best thing about Twitter is hackers are constantly making fake tweets from stupid celebrity accounts. You'd be amazed how often that totally happens.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Well, I just left a nice message on either the office of the commissioner's line or on some imposter's service. I think though it is legit.

I told him how I was a die hard baseball fan until the strike of '94. And was still grudgingly willing to come back until Roberto Alomar spit in an umpire's face - but then, had the disgusting gall to say people were giving him a hard time because they felt sorry for the ump because his kid recently died. I told Rog that his MBL POS counterpart did virtually nothing and I haven't watched baseball since. And my team, who as a kid I listened to every night on the radio as i went to sleep, has been to the WS twice in recent years and I couldn't  care less.

Same with the Flyers. Die hard fan. Had the NFL ticket as soon as it became available and never missed a game. Then with the last strike just got tired of all the BS they heap on us and expect us to eat. But I had enough. Even though they went to the finals, I'd watch a couple periods here and there but that's it. No jerseys, no games, no NHL package, almost no watching on TV.

And if my team gets hosed by NFL replacement refs that will be it, I'll be done with this and all the other NFL bullshtein, like the repulsive selling of non-existent SB tickets to kids who went into hock with their life savings to go down to dallas for a once in a lifetime chance to see their team play, only to get ripped off by filthy, corrupt egomaniacs, and miss the game.  And Rog, for every one fan that actually calls there are 5,000 who don't but feel the same way. Maybe you think fans have an unlimited capacity to take shtein from the league and will still keep coming back, but you are wrong. Eventually people will awaken from their addiction and say enough, I'm outa here. Click.

hbionic

I'm soooo hoping you said that in a flamboyant voice. I hope you also SAID click, instead of doing it...and then politely hung up.

Good job Eagaholic.

Now get your ass back to RHP.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Quote from: hbionic on September 25, 2012, 03:18:55 AM
I'm soooo hoping you said that in a flamboyant voice. I hope you also SAID click, instead of doing it...and then politely hung up.

Good job Eagaholic.

Now get your ass back to RHP.

Ha, how's it going at RHP? Tortured anyone yet with bone in the throat rook on the seventh?
(I knew you'd like the bone in the throat saying).

MDS

wait a minute

you stopped watching baseball because robby alomar spit in an umpires face?

are you an idiot

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 25, 2012, 03:00:28 AM
Well, I just left a nice message on either the office of the commissioner's line or on some imposter's service. I think though it is legit.

I told him how I was a die hard baseball fan until the strike of '94. And was still grudgingly willing to come back until Roberto Alomar spit in an umpire's face - but then, had the disgusting gall to say people were giving him a hard time because they felt sorry for the ump because his kid recently died. I told Rog that his MBL POS counterpart did virtually nothing and I haven't watched baseball since. And my team, who as a kid I listened to every night on the radio as i went to sleep, has been to the WS twice in recent years and I couldn't  care less.

Same with the Flyers. Die hard fan. Had the NFL ticket as soon as it became available and never missed a game. Then with the last strike just got tired of all the BS they heap on us and expect us to eat. But I had enough. Even though they went to the finals, I'd watch a couple periods here and there but that's it. No jerseys, no games, no NHL package, almost no watching on TV.

And if my team gets hosed by NFL replacement refs that will be it, I'll be done with this and all the other NFL bullshtein, like the repulsive selling of non-existent SB tickets to kids who went into hock with their life savings to go down to dallas for a once in a lifetime chance to see their team play, only to get ripped off by filthy, corrupt egomaniacs, and miss the game.  And Rog, for every one fan that actually calls there are 5,000 who don't but feel the same way. Maybe you think fans have an unlimited capacity to take shtein from the league and will still keep coming back, but you are wrong. Eventually people will awaken from their addiction and say enough, I'm outa here. Click.

if even half of this is true you are the biggest bitch on the planet and air should boycott your lungs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

group of people most thankful for replacement refs - green bay offensive line

phattymatty

i think these refs are hilarious and throw a nice little twist into the game. exciting stuff.

rjs246

I agree. The total shteinshow that unfolds on the field every time there's a questionable play is pretty hilarious. I just wish they didn't take so goddamned long to make decisions. Slows the game down WAY too much.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

That's my problem too: takes too god damn long to confer after every single motherfarging flag. Regular refs made zesty calls all the time too so the dropoff to the scabs isn't that much.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 25, 2012, 10:02:34 AM
Regular refs made zesty calls all the time too so the dropoff to the scabs isn't that much.

lol.....no

the drop off is incalcuable

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 25, 2012, 10:02:34 AM
That's my problem too: takes too god damn long to confer after every single motherfarging flag. Regular refs made zesty calls all the time too so the dropoff to the scabs isn't that much.

No sir. The drop off is off the charts.