Week Two - 2012

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 16, 2012, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I tried to favorite your tweet but it wasn't a tweet.

PhillyPhreak54

Detroit is a dumb farging team

PhillyPhreak54

Wow...ATL is getting after Peyton.

Picked off twice already.

Diomedes

What do you idiots think about Coughlin getting upset over the Bucs going full bore on them in their victory formation?

I think he's a whining bitch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Peyton with three picks already!

As for Coughlin...I think he's being a whiner, yeah.

Diomedes

looking good for my ATL pick

I'm becoming a gambler, this is bad news for my family.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bad for my DEN pick, sadly.

What a horseshtein PI call! Wow these refs are junk.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow - now Moreno fumbles. Four DEN turnovers in the first quarter.

PhillyPhreak54

Asante has been injured - come back - and made a good tackle.

Now scab refs are losing control again - a lot of fighting going on. Samuel takes a semi-dive to start the fracas

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2012, 09:33:13 PM

Now scab refs are losing control again - a lot of fighting going on. Samuel takes a semi-dive to start the fracas

I saw that.  Asante may have a future as a soccer player...

Diomedes

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on September 17, 2012, 09:07:52 PM
What do you idiots think about Coughlin getting upset over the Bucs going full bore on them in their victory formation?

I think he's a whining bitch.

I couldn't agree with you more, on both counts, Coughlin is a moron and we are idiots.  Yes there is whole unwritten rule thing but give us a break, it was a close game, emotions were hot, and Eli tripped.  Coughlin has several of these episodes a season.  When the birds are the one that cause these rants it makes it that much sweeter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh look - the scabs were influenced by players politicking for a flag.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2012, 09:33:13 PM

You know there was a collective "Where in the hell was that the past 4 years?" from all Eagles fans.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2012, 09:41:03 PM
Oh look - the scabs were influenced by players politicking for a flag.

That's enough out of you Mr. Flacco.