2012 Eagles Prediction Thread - Week 15 - Cincinnati Bengals

Started by ice grillin you, September 04, 2012, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

it's a nice result if you're a philly fan who bet Baltimore
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Pretty sure I should get props for the one point win prediction.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2012, 07:09:30 AM
classic letdown week for the ravens here....remember last year they blew out the steelers in the opener then went on the road and got owned by the titans...ravens are a home heavy team...i think they are like 25-2 in their last 27 home games...they also lost at jacksonville last year...and for those that believe in looking ahead hich i dont...they have new england next week...so could this also be a bad sandwich game for them...eagles are wrapped around a huge divisonal win at home to get the ravens overconfident and a game against the team that stands in their way of the lombardi trophy

eagles need to work the short areas of the field....gash them with shady....create room...i know its not vicks strength but ravens defense is not quick...and you can exploit them in space....short to intermediate crossing routes with pimp to take advantage of a lost a step ray lewis and the overall lack of quicks at the lb position...i also expect celek to have a huge game...you cant force anything deep with ed reed back there..

eagles 33
ravens 27

eat shtein and DIE haters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I all but guaranteeed a one point blowout.  I win and you can suck my irish cock.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012/09/16/eagles-bring-the-fight-to-ravens/

QuoteAdded Jeremy Maclin: "I'm not going to just let somebody slap my helmet or put their hands in my face. I'm a man."

Cullen Jenkins was also mixing it up. He and a Ravens defender were called for offsetting unsportsmanlike conducts on Vonta Leach's five-yard touchdown run in the first quarter.

"We want people to know what we're about. We want people to know we're going to fight," said Jenkins. "You're not going to intimidate us. That's pretty much it. We've still got a lot to improve on and have to clean up our play, but that's stuff that we can work on. But the fight in this team is definitely there."

As you might imagine, Baltimore felt it was the Eagles that were going over the line.

"They take a couple of shots," Ravens tailback Ray Rice said, via CSN Philly. "That's just how they're coached and stuff. They play dirty and stuff. They take shots after the play, lot of dirty stuff after plays."

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 16, 2012, 08:05:42 PM
I all but guaranteeed a one point blowout.  I win and you can suck my irish cock.

if we can find it

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

im way to drunk to do it right now but god damn if im not looking forward to posting the results of this weeks game tomorrow

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

hbionic

Today is one of his non-three day weekends? My bad. I should update my calendar.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.