2012 Eagles Prediction Thread - Week 15 - Cincinnati Bengals

Started by ice grillin you, September 04, 2012, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

So the Eagles are favored in this game. I remember them being favored in a lot of early games last season too.

Here's a word of advice: Take the Ravens

Diomedes

My prediction is a little over the top, but honestly I will be shocked if the Ravens don't beat the Eagles handily.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I do like what I saw from the defense, specially the Ryan and Kendricks.

Let's see if they can keep that going.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagles_Legendz

The Ravens offense looked better than it is on Monday.  And they're coming off a short week and on the road.  I think the Ravens win but it'll be an ugly close game.

ice grillin you

i dont know about that regarding their offense...they are loaded if you ask as me and flacco is about to come into his own and have a bust out year

its weird to say this about a ravens team but im more impressed with their offense than their defense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

classic letdown week for the ravens here....remember last year they blew out the steelers in the opener then went on the road and got owned by the titans...ravens are a home heavy team...i think they are like 25-2 in their last 27 home games...they also lost at jacksonville last year...and for those that believe in looking ahead hich i dont...they have new england next week...so could this also be a bad sandwich game for them...eagles are wrapped around a huge divisonal win at home to get the ravens overconfident and a game against the team that stands in their way of the lombardi trophy

eagles need to work the short areas of the field....gash them with shady....lots of misdirection to creat room...i know its not vicks strength but ravens defense is not quick...and you can exploit them in space....so lots of screens to shady and pimp...as well as short to intermediate crossing routes to take adavantage of a lost a  step ray lewis and the overall lack of quicks at the lb position...i also expect celek to have a huge game...you cant force anything deep with ed reed back there..you know hes gonna try and probably succeed in goating vick into a couple picks...cant force it down the field sunday

eagles 33
ravens 27

PhillyPhanInDC

Ravens 24
Eagles 9

The defense plays well, but this is the game that cause the Nick Foles era to begin - and I don't mean that as a good thing. Vick has another multiple turnover game, against a team that capitalize on them. I think what we saw from Vick in the opener is what he is at this point. He's thrown 15 picks in his last 10 games. I think he's done, and Reid becomes a lame duck.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

A good chunk of it seems to be Homer IGY, but I can't help think there's a little bit of Raven Hater IGY in there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i actually dont care about the ravens at all...i dont watch any bmore tv stations because they are so MA and the city in general is small time....their fans are minimal and non descript....overall the whole place is harmless and hard to hate

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on September 12, 2012, 12:25:58 PM
I heard Ray Lewis thought The Wire was stupid.

IGY just turned into the Hulk from the rage after reading that statement. Good bye Ray Lewis, I loved your Old Spice commercial.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN