2012 Eagles Prediction Thread - Week 15 - Cincinnati Bengals

Started by ice grillin you, September 04, 2012, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

reese125

Zanshin

Looking at these picks, you'd think people never saw an Eagles opening game before.

Eagles: 20

Browns: 17

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

shorebird

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Zanshin on September 05, 2012, 09:23:49 AM
Looking at these picks, you'd think people never saw an Eagles opening game before.

Eagles: 20

Browns: 17

The Browns are bad, especially if Richardson isn't going to be 100%.  I never underestimate the Eagles ability to farg something up, but Cleveland should be awful this year.

Eagaholic

Cleveland is also 1-9 over the last 10 years on their opening day.
Maybe a rookie QB will help.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

ice grillin you

its now 48 hrs before the game and the nfl refuses to announce if joe haden can play or not...for whatever reason this makes me so angry

anyway i really want to pick a shutout here because clevelands offense is a disgrace and i dont see how they score...but im giving them a fg that they will get from field position (a big return - eagle turnover - eagle punt from their own end zone) and a late garbage touchdown

24-10 if joe haden plays

31-10 if he doesnt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I figure the wide nine is good for three deepish Cleveland drives that rely entirely on the ground game, hence my 9-point prediction. But yes, their offense looks abominable.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

their first unit OL couldnt block an eagles front made up of 1's and 2's in the preseason...now with everyone healthy on defense i expect even more of the same
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BobbyT

"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

hbionic

I do have this weird feeling though, that Cleveland will jump out to an early 14-0 lead, possibly even 17-0 before the Eagles wake up.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05