shorebird

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on November 22, 2012, 09:20:20 AM
Panthers 23
Eagles who gives a shtein

This!

Can't see Newton stinking up the joint, especially against this spineless defense as much as Foles.

Panthers 24

SS Minnow 13
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

troyhstewart94

shorebird

BobbyT

The only thing missing from this horror show will be the clown makeup

Panthers 24
Eagles 13
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

DH

I don't see how the Eagles lose this game. In fact, I'm pretty sure they run the table, barely miss the playoffs, then Andy gets extended and we're back in w him and Howie for the next 10-15 years.

General_Failure

That would be hilarious just to see people freak out, but they're not running the table.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: DH on November 25, 2012, 03:36:05 PM
I don't see how the Eagles lose this game. In fact, I'm pretty sure they run the table, barely miss the playoffs, then Andy gets extended and we're back in w him and Howie for the next 10-15 years.

:-D

10-15. It's funny and scary at the same time.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles - 31
Panthers - 13

Bryce Brown 25car 135yds 2 TD

shorebird

I've never been this down on the Eagles, but I hope they lose every game from here on out.