Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD's miserable attitude is _________?

SD

Quote from: Rome on August 19, 2012, 08:12:24 AM
You're a cheerful sumbitch.

Replace cheerful with hungover and you'd be accurate

Rome

Who scheduled these games?   They don't play for 10 days then play 2 games in 4 days?   Brilliant!

General_Failure

At that pace the guys who aren't going to make the final cut are going to be exhausted for Week 1.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I was referring more to my poor liver than anything Eagles-related, but thanks for your input.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 19, 2012, 08:19:20 AM
Who scheduled these games?   They don't play for 10 days then play 2 games in 4 days?   Brilliant!

theres a thousand players on the roster...im sure they will find a way to fight thru having to play at most three quarters of football over a four day period
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

cant wait for the game tonight.....things im looking at (you care even if you dont think you do or shouldnt)

1. a few rookies - cliff harris needs a good performance i really wanna see him make the team...chris polk has an uphill battle to make the active roster and needs a nice game...vinny curry...hes obviously on the team but a good preseason by him can mean ripples thruout the defensive side of the ball as if they feel like hes ready for the league then they probably cut a dixon tapp or thornton and go with ten DL...if he cant contribute yet then they go heavy at DL

2. nick foles - kind of hoping for another big performance just so i can hear my first "foles should start over vick" WIP call this week

3. second team OL - the starting LT is an obvious keep your eye on tonight but i really wanna see these rag tag pos second unit show something...at least one of them is going to be needed this year and they best get a lot better

4. ST - expecting one of these talent ladened young bucks to bust one...also wanna see mcbriar fully healthy and banging some punts...hes an under the radar upgrade this year

Eagaholic

One match up I hope we get to see a good bit of is Boykin vs Welker. iirc Hanson dislocated a finger but is still expected to start. Hope he doesn't play much, no need to. I'd rather see how well Boykin is able to handle things.

With Babin out I want to see if Jenkins gets some more reps at DE. Since he is bigger and heavier but still somewhat athletic, if he can handle the run well they may have found some nice flexibility that makes Tapp more expendable. I'd like for Dixon to get one more chance to show why he shouldn't get cut.

For some reason I never got a good feeling about DeMeco coming here even though it makes perfect sense. Hope he stays healthy and can keep playing at a high level, but I want to see him make some plays.

I like Foles' potential but I think he comes back to earth. He very nearly threw two ints vs Steelers, one for a pic 6 if the wr (Tiger whoever?) didn't make a nice play wrenching the ball out of the DBs hands.

Vick needs to have a cast on his throwing hand as a precautionary measure with Kelce going up against Wilfork. Could get ugly.

SunMo

from what i read Brady, Welker, Gronk, hernandez, lloyd all might not play
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Im hoping Jenkins is out too, no point in tearing a hammy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

I'm rooting for lightning and a cancellation of all pre-season games. farg this shtein. If anyone important gets hurt I'll, you know, be really angry and shtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

the important thing is robert kraft gets his money

after all season tickets are forced to buy 2 worthless preseason games at full price, once that money goes through, nothing else matters.

think of the job creators for once.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: SunMo on August 20, 2012, 03:44:11 PM
from what i read Brady, Welker, Gronk, hernandez, lloyd all might not play

damn, that sucks

ice grillin you