2012 Training Camp Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 25, 2012, 12:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I said he's a zesty father. I didn't say his being a zesty father killed his son you farging drama queens. I said he was a zesty father which is further illustrated in my opinion by the fact that he's already back at work. I also said I'd have more respect for him if he took time to be with his family. You guys are getting your panties in a wad over nothing.

Oh and I called him a fat tub of shtein which is pretty much what I've been calling him for the last five years. Women.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

I was commenting on the funniness of igys line. I could care less what you idiots think about Andys parenting skills. Jerk.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2012, 07:51:35 PM
You spend 90 hours a week at work and sleep at the office and you've made your decision and you can pretty much assume that your kids are farged.

Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2012, 08:18:46 PM
I didn't say his being a zesty father killed his son you farging drama queens.

you kinda did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I just watched Freddie Mercury in Montreal, 1981.

THAT was a drama queen.

Just sayin'...

Feva

I said he was a zesty father which is further illustrated in my opinion by the fact that he's already back at work. I also said I'd have more respect for him if he took time to be with his family.

Quote from: Feva on August 08, 2012, 08:08:59 PM
Nobody can tell another man how to grieve. Period. That simple. Why the farg is this even a discussion?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2012, 08:26:55 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 08, 2012, 07:51:35 PM
You spend 90 hours a week at work and sleep at the office and you've made your decision and you can pretty much assume that your kids are farged.

I didn't say his being a zesty father killed his son you farging drama queens.

you kinda did
Not remotely. I said his choice to work like he does totally fargs his kids. Which it obviously does. Garrett's death wasn't caused by his zesty fathering but that doesn't change the fact that being a zesty father totally fargs your kids.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: Feva on August 08, 2012, 08:28:31 PM
I said he was a zesty father which is further illustrated in my opinion by the fact that he's already back at work. I also said I'd have more respect for him if he took time to be with his family.

Quote from: Feva on August 08, 2012, 08:08:59 PM
Nobody can tell another man how to grieve. Period. That simple. Why the farg is this even a discussion?

I'm not telling anyone how to do anything. I'm making a statement, repeatedly, that I don't respect his parenting or his choices in how to grieve.

I'm not sure why anyone here feels compelled to come to Andy's rescue from mean old Russell From the Internet. Maybe he's thrilled to learn that the CF crew is rushing to his defense but I suspect that all of you care more about defending his idiot decisions than he cares about being defended.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Or we just love it when Saucy RJS makes an appearance.

rjs246

That strikes me as unlikely. I don't even like me right now, and I generally think I'm pretty awesome.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Tony Dungy was a great dad too, if you believe the press.

At least my absent old man had the decency to actually be absent.

A guy who spawns and then abandons his children, however he does it, can suck a fleshpop.  That includes the guys whose kids turn out well, not just the ones who turn out badly and die.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Is Russell from the Internet sung to the tune of Jenny from the block?

MDS

maybe if tammy wasnt popping pills with garrett then it wouldnt have come to this

but blame the fat father who sucks at his job and is never around. ok.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2012, 08:09:46 PM
i love how andy reids son died because he didnt spend enough time at home...yet there are millions of fathers who spend no time with their children or less time than andy whose children are fine...and theres also many fathers who spend every night with their kids and those kids end up on drugs

just because the guy cant manage a clock doesnt mean you have to say he klled his child

Holy crap, I laughed my ass off at this. I'm a sick bitch.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't give a shtein about any of this.

Rome

None of us do but it beats working.