2012 Training Camp Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 25, 2012, 12:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Ive said it before and Ill say it again and again and again...just stick to smoking weed and nothing bad (such as being found dead in a dormroom) will ever happen to you.

ice grillin you

marcus hayes is such a fleshpop....there isnt anyone in the philadelphia eagles world that doesnt know garrett reids history as far the drgs and legal problems...so since hes died its obviously been referenced by many...but 100% of everything ive seen written thus far is how devastating its been for andy...how strong andy has been....how garrett seemed in a much better place lately...how good a kid he was...how the eagle players have been coping ect...its a huge loss for the organization...ect...ect...ect...

except for dumb ass marcus hayes who less than 24 hours after the death pens an article entitled "garrett reid had trouble eluding trouble"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I find Hayes to be a pretentious douchebag.  Every Eagles fan knows the stories about the Reid boys, yet Hayes finds a way to talk down to us all.  Awesome. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Hayes is a douchebag along the lines of Andrew Breitbart

PoopyfaceMcGee

The two of them should hang out.

Rome

Quote from: DH on August 06, 2012, 10:41:06 AM
Ive said it before and Ill say it again and again and again...just stick to smoking weed and nothing bad (such as being found dead in a dormroom) will ever happen to you.

You have a little something on your nose there, brudda.

;)

Don Ho

Exactly what I preach to my son and his little surfer crowd.  That and don't tell Mom.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

DH

Quote from: Rome on August 06, 2012, 01:34:40 PM

You have a little something on your nose there, brudda.

;)

No me, chief. And that's the truth.

Rome

Reid's statement:

QuoteOn behalf of Tammy and our family, I would like to thank everybody for their tremendous support, love, kind words and prayers during this time of great sadness. Words cannot express our sense of loss.

We loved Garrett so much. He was a wonderful son and brother. He made us laugh, he was a pleasure to be around, he always had a smile on his face, and we will miss him dearly. We will never forget him, and we will remember him with love.

Garrett's road through life was not always an easy one. He faced tremendous personal challenges with bravery and spirit. As a family, we stood by him and were inspired as he worked to overcome those challenges. Even though he lost the battle that has been ongoing for the last eight years, we will always remember him as a fighter who had a huge, loving heart.

I spoke with the team yesterday and thanked them for their thoughts and prayers. I asked them to continue with their preparations for the upcoming season until I am ready to rejoin the team.

It is in times like these that we lean on our faith, our family, our friends, and our Eagles family. We will do so in the difficult times ahead.

Thank you again for your continued support,
Andy Reid

So farging sad.  What a waste.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

In a weird way, I think Brett Favre had something to do with this. Don't quote me on this.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

shorebird

This is some sad shtein, the real bad thing is that AR is only one of many who are forced to deal with this kind of tragedy. In my home town a guy I graduated high school with just buried his teenage daughter from a O.D. The girl was beautiful and only fifteen. It's happening frequently with the reemergence of some very dangerous drugs like heroin, meth, and the pills. I like a perc in the evening as much as anyone but these kids are taking oxy and crunching it up to snort. You have to think they're slammin' whatever they can get to go into a needle also. It can be really bad for the young folk out there nowadays.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Up yours Jessie Jackson.

You don't have any chillin's so you can't begin to know anything about this.

Tomahawk

People without kids have more firsthand knowledge about drugs than most any parent. farging breeding prudes