O.J. Atogwe, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by BigEd76, June 19, 2012, 12:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

SD

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

ice grillin you

doesnt exactly scream confidence in your second round pick fron last year last year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

It's depth and competition there, regardless. Good move.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2012, 12:45:38 PM
doesnt exactly scream confidence in your second round pick fron last year last year

Would it surprise anyone if Jarrett gets cut?

ice grillin you

not at all in fact i expect it....he cant play in the league

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Oh you mean the guy from the zesty MAC school was over-drafted by 2 rounds can't play in the NFL? Really.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he wasnt even a fourth rounder....he shouldnt have been drafted at all...maybe a 7th rounder and hope hes a special teams demon

Feva

I'm just glad that they're basically giving up on Jarrett right after OTA's where they saw he wasn't shtein instead of parading him into the season as some real answer at the position where he could start costing them games.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee