O.J. Atogwe, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by BigEd76, June 19, 2012, 12:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Feva on June 19, 2012, 01:52:44 PM
I'm just glad that they're basically giving up on Jarrett right after OTA's where they saw he wasn't shtein instead of parading him into the season as some real answer at the position where he could start costing them games.

this is true....luckily they have garbage in front of him so it exposed jj to the utmost...i mean if you cant beat out kurt coleman then you probably dont belong on a roster....atogwe will be interesting to watch because if he wants to start he not only has to learn the system (not an overly difficult thing to do at safety) but he also has to move to the strong safety spot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Still not "official."  Apparently the Eagles currently are at the roster limit (90), so someone has to go before they can finish the deal. 

Rome

It's gonna be hard for backs to knife their way thru the secondary now that OJ is back there.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on June 19, 2012, 04:59:41 PM
It's gonna be hard for backs to knife their way thru the secondary now that OJ is back there.

OJ only stabs white people.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

A decent signing.

They needed a veteran back there and he was really good with STL. Last year was a down season, so lets hope he finds what he had in STL.

ice grillin you

hes 31 so i doubt that will ever happen....ill be happy if hes simply an upgrade over kurt coleman
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillycrew

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2012, 07:52:06 AM
hes 31 so i doubt that will ever happen....ill be happy if hes simply an upgrade over kurt coleman

This.  Not a long term solution but I like the signing.