Marvin McNutt, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Feva, April 28, 2012, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

Munson

When you've got Cox, you're bound to McNutt once in a while
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

It's the sixth round.  Off his McNutts you dorks. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

paco

First the Eagles draft Cox. Then they draft a McNutt. I'm guessing they pick La Grundle in the 7th.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Don Ho

Name test:  PASS

Just told my son I hope the birds draft this guy just for names sake.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

JackStraw

Endless regression to the mean

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2012, 12:23:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 28, 2012, 12:21:31 PM
One of the Houston writers down here was saying on radio that Jacoby Jones could be a target for the Eagles to trade for because he's a bigger guy and can return kicks.

marvin mcnutt would be a great big wr to try and get today...and he would fit perfectly underneath cox
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

If this draft gets any better, I'm gon bust a McNutt...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on April 28, 2012, 04:50:07 PM
When you've got Cox, you're bound to McNutt once in a while

There is a topical ointment for that.  Prescription only.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

paco

Then a Merkin Harris would make this draft complete
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

rjs246

I know I say this a lot. But please understand that I really really mean it.

I hate all of you.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger