Marvin McNutt, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Feva, April 28, 2012, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2012, 04:56:18 PM
I know I say this a lot. But please understand that I really really mean it.

I hate all of you.

rj brings up a good point here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

all of those years of people calling McNabb things like McNutt and stuff like that.

This poor guy's name really IS that.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

any reason why he lasted till the 6th?  i saw most places had him as a 3rd/4th rounder.  he has size, he ran a decent 40 time, converted from QB, and was massively productive as the big10 WR of the year last year.  Not sure what I'm missing in terms of why he wasn't picked higher?

Eagaholic

great highlight clips on ESPN. most anyone can look good on a few clips but you can see great hands and body control.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on April 28, 2012, 04:58:59 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2012, 04:56:18 PM
I know I say this a lot. But please understand that I really really mean it.

I hate all of you.

rj brings up a good point here.

he somehow fancies himself unique

BigEd76

dunno if anyone remembers from the bowl season, but McNutt was the one that almost got nailed by ESPN's overhead camera when the cable snapped

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 28, 2012, 05:00:33 PM
any reason why he lasted till the 6th?  i saw most places had him as a 3rd/4th rounder.  he has size, he ran a decent 40 time, converted from QB, and was massively productive as the big10 WR of the year last year.  Not sure what I'm missing in terms of why he wasn't picked higher?

will have no seperation whatsoever at the nfl level....but as i mentoned before he could be the real deal as a red zone threat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

Love the pick. He's not a speed guy but can catch. When Stanzi left Iowa he was stuck with a MEH QB. Great value

General_Failure

Is there anyone here that doesn't hate everyone else? Rusty isn't as special as he'd like to think, and he's way too salty for the McNutt thread.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2012, 05:13:01 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 28, 2012, 05:00:33 PM

will have no seperation whatsoever at the nfl level....but as i mentoned before he could be the real deal as a red zone threat

yeah but didn't he run a 4.49 or something?  not like he clocked in with a 4.7.  he seems to be reasonably athletic.

ice grillin you

i thought he ran a 4.55 but his 40 time is going to be much faster than his field speed cause hes a glider...and those kind of runners do much better when theres nothing in their way and their stride isnt broken
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on April 28, 2012, 05:19:44 PM
Is there anyone here that doesn't hate everyone else?

GF brings up a good point here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

JackStraw

It's a toss up between that or self loathing
Endless regression to the mean

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger