Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

today has almost made up for the last two days

every game today has been really good save the cuse

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Yes, excellent day so far.  IU/VCU and the WIsconsin/Vandy games were great.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

yeah hoosiers and vcu was good

i really enjoyed murray st and marquette....athletes farging all over the arena
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

The farging Baylor traffic cones are tripping me out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

that dude from the AAU book demetrius walker just sunk a huge 3

my man go and rep son
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

badass frank martin cried.

MDS

bill self on life support

maybe ku will hire one and dunphy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

FSU punched out last night to a Cincy team they should have beaten.

The good news is there's this juicy tidbit:

Quote"Some guys didn't know how to handle it, and they got away with some strips," Snaer said. "We just weren't concentrating and protecting the ball the way we should have."

Typical of these clowns especially Hamilton not having them drilled and prepared for exactly what they got.

Ah well... go different laundry, I guess.

Munson

Delaware is making me do something I thought I'd never do, watch womens basketball on TV
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

kentucky is so good it isn't fair.  they're obviously capable of choking in the final four, but when they're on they're the best team i've seen in a long time.

Sgt PSN

KU put it down on UNC.  Rock Chalk!

Don Ho

Highly doubtful Kansas was ever going to win this game tonight but they had every chance to make this thing real close.  Lots of blown opportunities.