ice grillin you

ray lewis or brian dawkins veteran = good

yeremiah bell veteran = meaningless

hes basically quinton mikell

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And Quinton Mikell would be an upgrade over the dopes they have now.

ice grillin you

im not disagreeing with that i just dont really see the point of signing an old safety who isnt that good anyway and is only going to deteriorate from here forward...im not against it and any upgrade is fine...but id much rather have a young guy in the draft (go get mark barron)...of course they are in the position where they have to go out and get a yeremiah bell precisely because they cant draft

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: SD on March 19, 2012, 06:28:11 AM
The Eagles are going to sign a LB this week. Remember you heard it here first.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

lol...I thought it would be Tulloch. Lofton/Hawthorne I guess...Fletcher as a last resort.

reese125

Drunkmasterflex

According to John McClain the Texans are trading Demeco Ryans to the Eagles contingent of him passing a physical.

:yay
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Technically they aren't signing him if it's a trade. But anyway, surprising since he is signed until 2016 and will make around $6.5 million a year. I wonder if somebody did this when Joe and Howie went out for lunch.

General_Failure

I assume a new deal will get done some time after they check for brain damage. They didn't fall for that trick last time, no need to let their guard down now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

Quote from: SunMo on March 20, 2012, 05:39:20 PM
Quote from: SD on March 19, 2012, 06:28:11 AM
The Eagles are going to sign a LB this week. Remember you heard it here first.

the timing of this could have not been better

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

I'm glad they are getting someone in there for depth anyway, and Dunlop can hold the fort for a couple of games if needed at a number of positions. I was just noticing that although he doesn't miss a lot of games, 2006 was the only season Peters played a full season.

SunMo

The Wilmington News Journal is "hearing" the Eagles re-signed OT King Dunlap because LT Jason Peters "may have an injury."
Beat writer Geoff Mosher hears it's an Achilles injury, but he's still working to confirm the news and further details with his sources. Peters was arguably the NFL's premier left tackle in 2011. Check back later for an update on his status.

- Rotoworld

interesting, hopefully it's not true

reese125

Who would move over and play left tackle? If they plop Dunlap in there, Vicks completion percentage drops even more trying to get it over his 6-9 ass.

SunMo

it's official, ruptured achilles

It happened on March 27th. Surgery scheduled for Tuesday, April 2nd. 9-12 month rehab.