2012 NFL Draft

Started by reese125, February 26, 2012, 09:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: hbionic on April 26, 2012, 10:05:58 PM
Did my eyes deceive me or did I just see a new G.I. Joe movie commercial?

Yes they are pretending the first one didn't happen.

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2012, 10:04:19 PM

You don't understand, hbionic. Philadeplhia is the greatestest city in the world, and awe inspiring, and more impressive than anywhere else you can think of. Suburbanites visit the city and cry tears of blood because the city is so farging amazing! And L.A. is a toilet.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Quote from: Hawk on April 26, 2012, 10:08:03 PM
Quote from: hbionic on April 26, 2012, 10:05:58 PM
Did my eyes deceive me or did I just see a new G.I. Joe movie commercial?

Yes they are pretending the first one didn't happen.

:cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on April 26, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
ummm susie he didnt leave his hometown last night for the first time and head to new york

hes played major college football for four years including in a bcs bowl

You don't understand, IGY. New York is the greatestest city in the world, and awe inspiring, and more impressive than anywhere else you can think of. Suburbanites visit the city and cry tears of blood because the city is so farging amazing!

The burnt chestnuts roasting everywhere smell like mustard gas.  Tourists like them.

Diomedes

I love these idiots screaming "what" at Roger.  Cracks me up.  F'n hippos.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: hbionic on April 26, 2012, 10:09:25 PM

You don't understand, hbionic. Philadeplhia is the greatestest city in the world, and awe inspiring, and more impressive than anywhere else you can think of. Suburbanites visit the city and cry tears of blood because the city is so farging amazing! And L.A. is a toilet.

Philly gave the world Rocky and Mannequin. What has your dump of a town ever accomplished?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

I don't care what they say, Jones looks sssllllloooooowww.....

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Wow... Weedon went to Cleveland at 22.

hbionic

Mannequin?

I have to rent that movie?

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on April 26, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
ummm susie he didnt leave his hometown last night for the first time and head to new york

hes played major college football for four years including in a bcs bowl

You don't understand, IGY. New York is the greatestest city in the world, and awe inspiring, and more impressive than anywhere else you can think of. Suburbanites visit the city and cry tears of blood because the city is so farging amazing!

i mean christ she was talking to him like he was brendan fraser in blast from the past
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Weedon was another guy who had Eagles written all over him. Glad he's off the board.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on April 26, 2012, 10:16:24 PM
Weedon was another guy who had Eagles written all over him. Glad he's off the board.

Yeah really.

"Meet your starter, Brandon Weeden. He just turned 32 and is starting his first game"

Zanshin

Anyone with a perfect mock draft this year deserves some sort monetary prize of epic proportions.

Eagaholic

interesting N.E. traded up for Hightower after the Steelers pick instead of before. maybe couldn't find a trading partner?