2012 NFL Draft

Started by reese125, February 26, 2012, 09:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Or funnier if they took Claiborn and TB loses out on their top two guys

Munson

Why would they trade up one spot to pick Richardson? Were they that afraid that Minnesota would take him?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

No dummy, they were afraid Tampa Bay would trade up to get him.  Everyone knows that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: Munson on April 26, 2012, 07:33:37 PM
Why would they trade up one spot to pick Richardson? Were they that afraid that Minnesota would take him?

i'm with you buddy but i'm half in the bag. whats your excuse?

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2012, 07:35:36 PM

I pay almost zero attention to pre-draft chatter that isn't Eagles related.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

He's born from incest.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Munson

Dear god Andrew Luck is an ugly young man.

phattymatty

Quote from: Munson on April 26, 2012, 07:36:22 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on April 26, 2012, 07:35:36 PM

I pay almost zero attention to pre-draft chatter that isn't Eagles related.

ha, not ragging on you i just asked the same question in another thread.

Munson

haha yeah I saw...and that is my serious excuse, sadly.

I don't pay enough attention to college football to really get into all the pre-draft buzz. I mostly just go back and watch highlight reels of the players I see connected with the Eagles/read what Kiper and whoever else has written about them.

hbionic

Andrew Luck selected #1 overall.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

The guy who would probably show my wife a good timey taterskins dicks are doing the RG III chant.

Any chance they could all die in a tornado tonight? Please??

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2012, 08:09:29 PM
The guy who would probably show my wife a good timey taterskins dicks are doing the RG III chant.

Any chance they could all die in a tornado tonight? Please??

They're dicks for taking the entire 10 minutes. If you know who you're selecting make the farging pick.