Super Bowl XLVI

Started by Rome, January 24, 2012, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

brandon graham is doing great for the giants

wait
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd,  that was good.  My wife finally told me to shut up as every time the "guy from France" did something I bitched about how the birds should have drafted him but even if they did they'd move him to OLB or Safety and screw it all up.

By the way, best farging time to go the gym.  Watched the first quarter at 24 Hour Fitness.  Place was dead, all the TV's on the game.  Mostly Niner fans there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on February 05, 2012, 08:21:21 PM
Todd,  that was good.  My wife finally told me to shut up as every time the "guy from France" did something I bitched about how the birds should have drafted him

no chance you wanted him at the draft....everyone wanted earl thomas...but btwn graham and jpp i recall everyone here saying graham was the more solid pick because jpp had attitude issues or something

not that its  shocking thing because this is hat easy does but i remember like halfway thru their rookie seasons easy posting jpp's numbers not being as good as grahams as a way of defending the pick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Did you know Snee is coughlins son in law and that JPPs dad is blind!!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Concussion test him please...

Don Ho

I don't recall being on the Earl Thomas band wagon but I do recall the JPP issues.  Basically I'm trying to forget that draft.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hawk

Atleast ww made up for it this year with that Watkins pick.

Don Ho

Sienfeld commercial was good.

Hawk

Tom Brady did his Mike Vick vs green bay impression

Hawk

Colinsworth shut the farg up.

Don Ho

AR in Indy giving GMen Time Out 101 classes?

Nice non-call there.  Reminds me of Anus Williams all over Freddie Mitchell in 2001 NFCG.

Hawk

Hawk

Haha.  Whatever.  farg Boston